Now that was embarrassing

WeeJacksonRFC

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

That "so-so Swiss side were the champions of their country and were playing in the champions league last year mate.  They wern't a bunch of part time amater mugs ( the type we have dropped points of lost to in the past many times).

I thought both teams were woeful at times and neither showed their full potential.

I also don't see how Gerrard takes much of the blame, I had no issues with his starting side, and until the last kick of the ball we were good for a point away from home in Europe.

Feel bad for @ you twice in the one thread but he made 1 substitution all match and only because he was forced to!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Bit of a cunt question but if I was a journo I would have asked last night: “if Ryan Jack didn’t have to come off injured, would you have made a single substitution in the match?”

Jack was having a decent game and Gerrard was content with how it was even at 1-1 so I'd say the answer is no 

30 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We could have come away with something yes.  We didn't.  It happens.  We were not embarrassing is my point.

I think some may well be overlooking Young Boys too.  They were a very decent side, and had they been more clinical in their passing and finishing, we would have taken a tanking last night. We were really unlucky last night IMO.

They were pish. 

It’s the usual don’t believe in ourselves enough against European opposition in some games , put the same bern players in eg Motherwell strips , we’d comfortably win , they were absolute horse manure 

5 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Hes scored like 8 goals in last 5 seasons or something ,not the goal scoring midfield players ur making him.out 

He says this shit all the time. He scored about 20 goals when Leicester were in league one ten year ago :lol: 

Katic comes in against Aberdeen for the simple reason before a balls kicked the supporters and Gerrard both know Cosgrove will throw our 3 million pound centre half about like an empty jacket , Katic dominates him , hardly even broke sweat , he’s not playing the next game what’s the fucking point 

Watched the game again and to be fair that’s is a shite pitch to play on by the looks of it. A draw there would have been a great result. Tav was sleeping and imo mcgregor shouldn’t escape criticism for being beat at his front post like that too. Move on to 3pts against Hamilton after the shettleston harriers drop points against Livingston. 

Archived