Ojo.

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

How the fuck did he last 90 mins? It was the same in the warsaw away game.

This years Worrall somehow maybe even worse will keep getting games despite being absolutely shocking 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G.E.C. said:

I still do not get why he played that pass straight back to Jack.

Shat it big time.

Or why he didn’t take the touch inside to cut across the defender and set up a 1 on 1 right after our goal 

Donkey.

Absolute shitebag and he clearly doesn't mind a fuck about. Will happily take the glory like the game v Feyenoord but even then he downed tools after the goal.

A product of modern football where producing one bit of magic is acceptable and the overall input is neglible. 

I worry that Gerrard sees him as an important player. Barker is nothing special but at least he will give us 100%.

Rank terrible tonight,     If he can't raise his game against a team like the Swiss and turn in an effective performance for Rangers then not only is he wasting his time at Ibrox, Rangers are wasting their time in keeping him.    Why the fuck Gerrard persisted with him in the game is something only Gerrard and whoever is persuading him to play Ojo will know.   Its rank bad decision making by the manager to keep a patently failing player on the pitch in some almost mythical hope that the player can deliver one touch of brilliance that sweeps away all the preceding shit.       That's misplaced judgement imo.      

Ojo was awful tonight.   The player must surely know it.  The manager must surely know it.     

But what the fuck.  He's a Liverpool player and he's presumably been promised game time...…..and we must suffer accordingly.    

He's got zero chance of ever playing for a Liverpool first team with that sort of performance against so-so Swiss opposition.     No chance whatsoever.     Might get the odd game for Mansfield Town in due course though.

He was awful again. Can’t believe he lasted 90 minutes. Gerrard obviously puts a lot of faith in his ability to get in behind. But he fucks it up regularly from great positions and constantly loses possession. Also shites it out of tackles which makes it even worse. 

1 loan in 10 works... liverpool's Guinea pig...rather have Middleton wide left anf our own..

This has worrall deal all over it... needs to play certain amount of matches before January or we pay a fee...

Ojo/ Namouchi

Like aribo, both wont cut it in the pressure keg or the physical, hard tackling splhell

Hope I'm wrong

The problem for me with Ojo is his decision making skills are rank rotten. It isn't that he is inconsistent, it's that he makes the wrong decision 9 times out of 10.  Like that pass back to Jack rather than taking the ball. He has decent pace, power and alright technique but very rarely makes the right decision on what do.

Said when Jones and Kent were injured unfortunately we’re going to see this guy for at least 2 month solid. 

Livi at home he actively runs in behind the defender, ensuring he’s unavailable for a pass. 

Either stupid or a shitebag, probably both. Total passenger. 

I’d rather he had half the assists and goals and 10x the attitude and heart

10 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I still do not get why he played that pass straight back to Jack.

Shat it big time.

Asked and answered.

I never saw Usain Bolt's attempt at football, but I'm guessing it looked like a quicker, more confident version of Ojo.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Said when Jones and Kent were injured unfortunately we’re going to see this guy for at least 2 month solid. 

Livi at home he actively runs in behind the defender, ensuring he’s unavailable for a pass. 

Either stupid or a shitebag, probably both. Total passenger. 

I’d rather he had half the assists and goals and 10x the attitude and heart

I agree but by the same token we had a player who was all heart and attitude in Candeias and people complained about him too for not contributing enough goals and assists.

10 hours ago, ArranRfc said:

No got it for me. Poor decision making and slows us down far too often. Looks decent when we play well but when we need someone to step up he's never going to be that player. 

But he will still get in the starting eleven and that is frightening.

Archived