Ojo.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

He’s a young rookie  manager I get that, and he wants to put his stamp on the team which in fairness the 4-3-3 has worked a lot of the time, but it’s the in game tactics in individual games he is very naive in, its as if he doesn’t want to change the plan at all.

Ojo should have been hooked at HT he was shocking 1st half,  how he managed the full 90 is beyond me.

I thought when Jack went off we lost the engine in the middle, if we switched to a four in the midfield we could have played with 2 lines of four and stuck Defoe up with Morelos just behind just to  tighten the back up and with them two up front you always have a chance of a goal.

All ifs buts and maybes I suppose.

we will hammer them at home coz they were shite, honestly don’t know how we lost that game last night. 

The same reason we lose all the games we should be winning, our defenders switch off. 

4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We'd be bottom of the group on 1 point if it wasn't for him.

Shut up.

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

I feel that Candieas in that position and we don't lose yesterday. Ojo is not an upgrade. 

He played on the left, Candeias was a right winger, and another fucking shite one at that.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shut up.

He played on the left, Candeias was a right winger, and another fucking shite one at that.

Candieas had limitations. I accept that.

Left wing or right wing it was one of three up front. I just don't see Ojo as an improvement.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When Kent is fit I guarantee you Ojo still plays. 

I say it time and again, SG has to get rid of his Liverpool love in, it will cost us big time if he doesn't.

Ojo is not, imo, a first team player.

3 minutes ago, bornabear said:

I say it time and again, SG has to get rid of his Liverpool love in, it will cost us big time if he doesn't.

Ojo is not, imo, a first team player.

Seems to be a loan love in which I’m going to say is down to the contract saying they must play. 

Why we allow other teams to pick our team is baffling. 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Seems to be a loan love in which I’m going to say is down to the contract saying they must play. 

Why we allow other teams to pick our team is baffling.

Someone have a word with Andy Halliday to give him a good whack in training, that'll sort it out for a few weeks.

Ojo's versatility is he can play both wings and as CB said, he will still play when Kent gets back. I don't think he should play every week because he lacks consistency but so does Stewart and Jones. And I think most agree that Arfield is not a winger. I really don't think it is a Liverpool or contract thing.

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ojo's versatility is he can play both wings and as CB said, he will still play when Kent gets back. I don't think he should play every week because he lacks consistency but so does Stewart and Jones. And I think most agree that Arfield is not a winger. I really don't think it is a Liverpool or contract thing.

Still think he has a clause in the contract that he must play a certain amount of games. 

Unlike King Ojo is here to develop (needs a bloody lot) I doubt Liverpool just said play him when you want. 

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

His ability to slow down play when we are in good positions is astounding 

This was actually infuriating me last night. There was one in the second half we broke away 3v3 with Ojo on the ball. He’d have been as well as walking backwards it was that slow and it defo looked like he done it to avoid trying to take his man on.

And don’t even get me started on the one in the first half he passed back to jack when Arfield and Morelos were in the middle. No wonder Alfie looked totally dismayed at it 

17 minutes ago, KyleBJK said:

This was actually infuriating me last night. There was one in the second half we broke away 3v3 with Ojo on the ball. He’d have been as well as walking backwards it was that slow and it defo looked like he done it to avoid trying to take his man on.

And don’t even get me started on the one in the first half he passed back to jack when Arfield and Morelos were in the middle. No wonder Alfie looked totally dismayed at it 

Morelos canny go him.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Almost certainly a contract issue. He must play if fit.

Mistake was letting Candieas go. Keep him and no need for Ojo.

Candeias chose to go, SG told him he'd have to fight for his place as he wasn't guaranteed a starting place.  Candeias also shat the bed on occasions, if he'd had stayed he'd a been playing last night in front of Ojo.

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I understand his lack of experience, him finding it new playing under pressure / in Europe / full houses etc. I get all that and know we cant expect the finished article.

But I still cant take to him, I think its just he appears (and is) a lazy bastard and doesn't want to graft to help the team. If he thinks he's good enough to be the luxury player that doesn't need to work hard all game, or Gerrard thinks that, then they're wrong on both his ability affording him that right and also Rangers fans tolerating it. Youths should be bursting a gut to impress, not strolling around like they're the main man.

Your forgetting for the size of him he is a shite bag as well as very very lazy.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

When Kent is fit I guarantee you Ojo still plays. 

He will. He is getting loads of minutes while playing shite and Gerrard sticking with him  will cost us big time. Like playing with 10 men.

Another Ejaria. 

I think people on here are being a bit harsh on him. Do we remember how Ryan Kent started last season?

Ojo is already within one goal and 5 assists to equalling the same stats as Kent over a full season.

I think he will come good, he has the pace and the power to cause teams problems and I think he just needs some guidance.

He has a lot to improve on but he could turn out to be as good as Kent.

3 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

I think people on here are being a bit harsh on him. Do we remember how Ryan Kent started last season?

Ojo is already within one goal and 5 assists to equalling the same stats as Kent over a full season.

I think he will come good, he has the pace and the power to cause teams problems and I think he just needs some guidance.

He has a lot to improve on but he could turn out to be as good as Kent.

Exactly a year ago today. Ojo is nowhere near Kents ability

Archived