We go again

To Be A Ranger

in 3 weeks. Disappointing and some major mistakes tonight but we are still right in there. But we have got to learn. Each team on 3 points, each team won their home game and lost their away game. 

Another away game coming up. 3 points will give us a real boost and it's far from beyond us.

image.thumb.png.57f98650c97b050f87a94067936e7fc6.png

Not beyond us but I can’t see us playing for 3 points in Portugal 

We will absolutely shit our pants and treat them with all the respect they want just because they’re Porto regardless of how far off what they once were they look right now 

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

My favorite part of the reaction to this is its as if we're favorites for the tournament and a loss to lowly YB is a disgrace.

YB were there for the taking, very poor in the first half - by far the easiest away tie we will face. That's what niggles at me tonight.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How are Feyenoord above us with h2h record? Used to be of they won 14 0 and we beat them 1 0 yet had been on same points we'd be above them?

Everybody has defeated somebody else but we can't all go above each other. If you put us above Feyenoord then we would then be above YB. So put YB above us but they got beat off Porto so Porto would need to go above them. Now we're back at Feyenoord and so the cycle keeps on going.

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

YB were there for the taking, very poor in the first half - by far the easiest away tie we will face. That's what niggles at me tonight.

Exactly. The game could have been out of sight by half time but middle to front we wasted so much possession.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How are Feyenoord above us with h2h record? Used to be of they won 14 0 and we beat them 1 0 yet had been on same points we'd be above them?

I think H2H is shown after both games have been played. Until then it's GD in the league

I expected every team to be capable of taking points off each other in this group but when you throw the 3 points away it’s harder to take, with their injured players back they might deserve to beat us next time, gift chances like tonight and there’s a good chance

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Doesn’t count until the end of the group I don’t think because all teams have won a game.

AHH ok S thanks mate..better than his explanation.

Hope you's had a good one bar result mate x

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think its because all teams are on 3 points maybe. Porto should be ahead of young boys, but Feyenoord should be a head of porto, but we should be ahead of Feyenoord, and Young Boys should be ahead of us on goal difference. I think.

58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Goal difference comes first does it no 

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

in 3 weeks. Disappointing and some major mistakes tonight but we are still right in there. But we have got to learn. Each team on 3 points, each team won their home game and lost their away game. 

Another away game coming up. 3 points will give us a real boost and it's far from beyond us.

image.thumb.png.57f98650c97b050f87a94067936e7fc6.png

I like your optimism but I feel tonight's game as well as feyenoord at home were the two we had to win going in to the double header with Porto. Our chances of getting out of the group went in the 90th minute in Switzerland.

We go again on Sunday against Hamilton, the league being our priority which was always the case. 

Archived