****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wonder if enough players in the team will be 'at it' (to use a phrase Gerrard uses) right from the start.     One of those games where its a pish performance first half with goal chances being passed up only to have to hope that a Gerrard half time team talk somehow gees them up for the 2nd half is not what I'd want to be seeing.     Surely to fuck after the showing in midweek and with the incentive right before them to top the table today there will be enough zip, composure, class and goal scoring to get the job done today.   If they cannot be right up for a game like this in the circumstances presented to them then they never will.

Essential also to avoid being trapped into potential red card situations.

Hoping for a really good win and good performance today ……..and to top the league. 

100%

A classic situation where an early goal (or better, two) would bring on a party atmosphere but a 0-0 at half time is unthinkable.

3 minutes ago, Bertent said:

My mind was made up from the start. You are indeed a cock womble. 

But for avoidance of doubt, and ive typed slowly to cater for your comprehension skills, the manager was at pains to justify selections of certain individuals, you clearly are happy with that explanation and the dropping of individuals, the posts you were trying to be a smart arse about with your comment that lead to mine, were questioning why those players remain in the team, but you already knew that.

This is what happens when a spastic attempts to use big words rather than make sense tbh.

"I've typed slowly to cater for your comprehension skills" 

This is my favourite part tbh - why would the speed you typed at make it any easier to comprehend? This would only appy if you were saying it slowly. 

11 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wonder if enough players in the team will be 'at it' (to use a phrase Gerrard uses) right from the start.     One of those games where its a pish performance first half with goal chances being passed up only to have to hope that a Gerrard half time team talk somehow gees them up for the 2nd half is not what I'd want to be seeing.     Surely to fuck after the showing in midweek and with the incentive right before them to top the table today there will be enough zip, composure, class and goal scoring to get the job done today.   If they cannot be right up for a game like this in the circumstances presented to them then they never will.

Essential also to avoid being trapped into potential red card situations.

Hoping for a really good win and good performance today ……..and to top the league. 

Another reason to play Defoe; he is less likely to be the target of snidey play to provoke a reaction although, to be fair, Alfie seems to have got that under control a lot more this season.

39 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

EGMjjKKW4AAabTu?format=jpg&name=large

No problems with that line up, only worry is Goldson may have to play LCB as both he and Edmundson play on the right.

This game should be the perfect incentive if we want to be champions, bottom six opponents and home advantage it's all there if we want it.

1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

Another reason to play Defoe; he is less likely to be the target of snidey play to provoke a reaction although, to be fair, Alfie seems to have got that under control a lot more this season.

He barely reacted to anything against the sheep, don't think there would be any issue today. 

Archived