****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The last 48 hours or so have been torture on this forum. 

You'd think it was 3-2 Alloa over again, some cry from shooting ourselves in the foot against a side who beat the likes of Juventus etc last season. 

They say a weeks a long time in politics. It's less than that in here. Livingston the place in melt down. Aberdeen we are unstoppable. Young boys back to usual so and so is shit.  S.G. is tactically inept . Never a happy medium  .

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

They say a weeks a long time in politics. It's less than that in here. Livingston the place in melt down. Aberdeen we are unstoppable. Young boys back to usual so and so is shit.  S.G. is tactically inept . Never a happy medium  .

So are we just supposed to happy clap when we play shite or throw away points??? 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

As much as id like to give both Katic and Edmunson a chance I just don't think we can afford to play both on what is a must win game.

They are all must win games so when do you give them a chance??

Do we wait until someone gets injured and then they have to come in cold and we have no control about who the opposition is, there is no easier game than Accies at home to get the back up players much needed game time.  

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They are all must win games so when do you give them a chance??

Do we wait until someone gets injured and then they have to come in cold and we have no control about who the opposition is, there is no easier game than Accies at home to get the back up players much needed game time.  

I just wouldn't play them both together if I'm honest, far too inexperienced and I think anyone who would is a fucking idiot and clueless.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I just wouldn't play them both together if I'm honest, far too inexperienced and I think anyone who would is a fucking idiot and clueless.

So again what happens if we have no option but to play them together and they have hardly kicked a ball. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So again what happens if we have no option but to play them together and they have hardly kicked a ball. 

What ate you talking about? :lol: they train together every single day. Do you think the both of them are going to be like rabbits in headlights if they get thrown in? They shouldn't start together if we have other options, which we do, but if they did I don't think they will be running about like a tweenie that's lost a fiver ffs :lol:

19 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

What ate you talking about? :lol: they train together every single day. Do you think the both of them are going to be like rabbits in headlights if they get thrown in? They shouldn't start together if we have other options, which we do, but if they did I don't think they will be running about like a tweenie that's lost a fiver ffs :lol:

Make up your mind they are either able to play together or they aren’t what is it?? 

We need to start using the squad players when we get a chance and home to Accies is the perfect chance. 

Not taking these chances would be idiotic and clueless, imo. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Make up your mind they are either able to play together or they aren’t what is it?? 

We need to start using the squad players when we get a chance and home to Accies is the perfect chance. 

Not taking these chances would be idiotic and clueless, imo. 

They are able to play together but shouldn't unless there was no other choice, I don't understand what's hard about that.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

They are able to play together but shouldn't unless there was no other choice, I don't understand what's hard about that.

I don’t understand what’s so hard about or manager telling us during the off season and since we started the season that we needed a stronger squad and more options than last year to keep everyone fresh. 

Then when we get a prime opportunity to give players a breather he won’t do it and fools on here calling anyone that questions this clueless and idiotic. 

Only thing that is idiotic  is assembling a big squad then not using them. 

Archived