****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @BillyG91 much appreciated mate.

They was an embarrassment from Hamilton but from start too finish beginning too end from us it was superb. 

Defoe was head and shoulders above everyone else and the rest of the team was superb too. Barasic deserves special praise. 

Superb Rangers! Finally put to bed my hangover from Thursday. Everyone of them claimed a spot to start next game, including Polster & Murphy. And to think we still have Aribo & Kent to be ready in two weeks time. Fantastic!

Cannot find one negative from that performance, maybe could’ve scored more but you can’t complain at 5-0

Good performances all round, Stewart good again and Polster with a decent cameo

Barisic brilliant again and what a free kick and well what can you say about Defoe 

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

no problem. i'll try do as many as i can. can't promise every game. having to buy them on Rangers TV don't mind but for every game it's gonna be a lot. i'll do what i can 😄

Id Chip in on you funding page Billy!!!!

Just now, GA1972 said:

Cannot find one negative from that performance, maybe could’ve scored more but you can’t complain at 5-0

Good performances all round, Stewart good again and Polster with a decent cameo

Barisic brilliant again and what a free kick and well what can you say about Defoe 

Tav's big daft lofted crosses that missed everycunt was a negative but that's me being picky. 

Great weekend, a need to stay sober more often.

Too strong they said and the goal difference much better they said. 

2 weeks later we are top of the table with a far better goal difference. Since the last break we have been great and with only 1 slip up on Thursday. 

Archived