****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

if it's on RTV i'll stream it

https://ok.ru/live/1930333527582

Annoyingly they never show any post match reactions. 

If you are going to put these streams up for the lads I will think about letting you use my login seeing as it can be used on a couple of devices at once. 

Greg Stewart's been a very shrewd signing,  terrific again today, really taking his opportunity, international break coming at a perfect time for us, we'll have Jack, Kent, Aribo, Jones and Barker all back, good to see Murphy back and showing appetite, we've so many options, Manager got his team spot on today.

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

Archived