****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

It means Greg’s teammate, who is English, received the ball from him. You on the fizz already? 😉

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

On a day they all wear 'anti-racism' badges,why mention his race,he's a Rangers playing,just use his name.

4 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Starting to really like Stewart, he gives us something different.

Kamara back to his best and Borna really coming on.  The players trust him much more now, he's getting the ball, looks confident and he looks like he is now really an integral part of the team

Starting to seem a long time ago that folk (including myself) were complaining about the waste of money with signings like Stewart....

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Starting to seem a long time ago that folk (including myself) were complaining about the waste of money with signings like Stewart....

aye, I was the same. "crazy signing that makes no sense" I remember saying at the time.

Delighted to be a clueless bastard, thats why I'll be staring at a spreadsheet the morra morning and nowhere near a training ground.

20 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Saying defoes English not stewart ?

20 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Is this from Viz? 😂

Just heading home from game. Honestly didnt think we played particularly well in large parts of game, a bit predictable in our side to side play, tempo was ok but not quite good enough, crossing on the whole was abysmal. Suppose I'll take that and 5 nil wins every day of the week though 😂

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Gerrard is right in saying it's too early to make assumptions.

But by fuck should we, the fans, enjoy these moments. 

This Season feels like it used to. By fuck I hope we push on and put them right under the cosh.

Next big test now mate is to see how they play under the pressure of being ahead we struggled with that last season 

Archived