Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bronzy

****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

Recommended Posts


8 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

looks like the bheasts are turning on Lennon

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He'll take it out on the players and lose the dressing room......again,new manager after Xmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Greg Stewart's been a very shrewd signing,  terrific again today, really taking his opportunity, international break coming at a perfect time for us, we'll have Jack, Kent, Aribo, Jones and Barker all back, good to see Murphy back and showing appetite, we've so many options, Manager got his team spot on today.

 

Blumhoilann and They Gnu like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Just like the St Mirren one. Borna is terrific from that distance.

I just knew that he was going to score from there lad has some great technique. 

They Gnu likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

It means Greg’s teammate, who is English, received the ball from him. You on the fizz already? 😉

gazza27, GA1972 and Darth Bear like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting to really like Stewart, he gives us something different.

Kamara back to his best and Borna really coming on.  The players trust him much more now, he's getting the ball, looks confident and he looks like he is now really an integral part of the team

Blumhoilann likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

On a day they all wear 'anti-racism' badges,why mention his race,he's a Rangers playing,just use his name.

Reformation Bear likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Starting to really like Stewart, he gives us something different.

Kamara back to his best and Borna really coming on.  The players trust him much more now, he's getting the ball, looks confident and he looks like he is now really an integral part of the team

Starting to seem a long time ago that folk (including myself) were complaining about the waste of money with signings like Stewart....

Copeland1983 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Starting to seem a long time ago that folk (including myself) were complaining about the waste of money with signings like Stewart....

aye, I was the same. "crazy signing that makes no sense" I remember saying at the time.

Delighted to be a clueless bastard, thats why I'll be staring at a spreadsheet the morra morning and nowhere near a training ground.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Its a shame the challenge for the league title and cups this season and the improvement in the team's form and results so far is not matched by those media staff at Rangers who pen articles for the Rangers website.  Extract from the match report today...………….. "It was Greg Stewart who played a clever through pass to his English teammate who quickly glanced up before chipping the ball over the visitors’ number one...……."

Unless I've very much mistaken Greg Stewart is Scottish.       The reporters need to up their game.   And those in the Rangers media team who proof read and approve articles for publication need to up their game too.

Saying defoes English not stewart ?

delparlane likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...