****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I don’t understand what’s so hard about or manager telling us during the off season and since we started the season that we needed a stronger squad and more options than last year to keep everyone fresh. 

Then when we get a prime opportunity to give players a breather he won’t do it and fools on here calling anyone that questions this clueless and idiotic. 

Only thing that is idiotic  is assembling a big squad then not using them. 

Correct, personally I’d be rotating the squad in all cup competitions and playing our strongest available in every league game, I’d quite happily forfeit every cup competition to win the league  

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Correct, personally I’d be rotating the squad in all cup competitions and playing our strongest available in every league game, I’d quite happily forfeit every cup competition to win the league  

Surely you can think of a wiser approach to squad rotation than swapping both CBs to a partnership that isn't tried and tested? 

Can't think of many teams that I've ever seen do that come to think about it 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Surely you can think of a wiser approach to squad rotation than swapping both CBs to a partnership that isn't tried and tested? 

Can't think of many teams that I've ever seen do that come to think about it 

Depends how well you’re so called 1st choice centre backs are playing surely? Goldson has been abysmal all season and Helander not much better Feyenoord aside,   I’d rather give the lads a chance than stick with players in rotten form tbh. 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Depends how well you’re so called 1st choice centre backs are playing surely? Goldson has been abysmal all season and Helander not much better Feyenoord aside,   I’d rather give the lads a chance than stick with players in rotten form tbh. 

That’s just nonsense, I get the people thinking Katic has been better etc but to say he’s been abysmal is daft

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That’s just nonsense, I get the people thinking Katic has been better etc but to say he’s been abysmal is daft

Maybe abysmal is a bit strong but he’s been nowhere near the levels he’s capable of and been shaky all season, seems undroppable tho 

Hopefully the scum struggle on that pitch and drop more points. But as long as we win and we win by a good few goals to help our goal difference I will be happy. We will claw the point back at some point of that I am sure. I am as dissapointed as any other bear about the way we ended Thursday's game but the league has got to be our priority and anyway it's all level in our group in Europe with all to play for.

Would like to see King start. Baffles me why he didn't replace Jack Thursday. Sounds like Helander is a doubt so Katic and Goldson at the back. No doubt he starts but I would have Stewart up top instead of Ojo. Whatever the starting eleven a quick up and at them start and hopefully an assured performance and goals.

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I don’t understand what’s so hard about or manager telling us during the off season and since we started the season that we needed a stronger squad and more options than last year to keep everyone fresh. 

Then when we get a prime opportunity to give players a breather he won’t do it and fools on here calling anyone that questions this clueless and idiotic. 

Only thing that is idiotic  is assembling a big squad then not using them. 

The one that gets me most, is Goldson, now I do rage him and what he brings to the team overall, but it was so obvious end of last season he was out on his arse, through injuries and I’ll health he’d never played more than half a season in all his days as a pro yet last season was expected to play 50 odd. Give the cunt a break 

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gonna give this a miss tomorrow Hamilton 3pm Sunday with the weather forecast that's expected. Absolutely zero buzz going into this tbh Thursday night still lingering in ma mind.

Just win Rangers

Ban yourself.

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Make up your mind they are either able to play together or they aren’t what is it?? 

We need to start using the squad players when we get a chance and home to Accies is the perfect chance. 

Not taking these chances would be idiotic and clueless, imo. 

I don’t think not rotating both your centrebacks in any league game can be classed as ‘idiotic and clueless’.

Archived