****The Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread****

Bronzy

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gonna give this a miss tomorrow Hamilton 3pm Sunday with the weather forecast that's expected. Absolutely zero buzz going into this tbh Thursday night still lingering in ma mind.

Just win Rangers

Not very Rangersy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Gonna give this a miss tomorrow Hamilton 3pm Sunday with the weather forecast that's expected. Absolutely zero buzz going into this tbh Thursday night still lingering in ma mind.

Just win Rangers

"No surrender. Expect on a drizzly Sunday afternoon, obviously."

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers

Follow follow,... in the good weather and when we're winning.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t think not rotating both your centrebacks in any league game can be classed as ‘idiotic and clueless’.

Again we are playing Accies at home, just think about that. 

If we don’t have players good enough to beat them no matter which first team squad player plays we might as well just give Scumfc the title and go do something else. 

7 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The one that gets me most, is Goldson, now I do rage him and what he brings to the team overall, but it was so obvious end of last season he was out on his arse, through injuries and I’ll health he’d never played more than half a season in all his days as a pro yet last season was expected to play 50 odd. Give the cunt a break 

That’s the thing mate we have a power of games to get through we need to give players a break. 

it’s these games we can let that happen, we have a squad to do it now, but I think we still have Bears that think we only have 11 good players. 

7 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers

If you can afford a season ticket then surely you can afford a good waterproof jacket

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers

You not got the ironing & housework done yet mate? You know yourself, it’s got to be done before you’re allowed out for the game! 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers

Scrap this going fuck all else to do 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers

I'm astounded that I actually posted something in your defence last week. 

Get a fucking grip mate.

I start work at 3 and need to leave at 2 to get there and I'm contemplating throwing a sickie to maybe get a link to watch it. And your no going to use your season ticket because of Thursday's result and a wee bit of rain..???. 

Get yer arse over to Ibrox.

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm astounded that I actually posted something in your defence last week. 

Get a fucking grip mate.

I start work at 3 and need to leave at 2 to get there and I'm contemplating throwing a sickie to maybe get a link to watch it. And your no going to use your season ticket because of Thursday's result and a wee bit of rain..???. 

Get yer arse over to Ibrox.

Happy Sunday mate ffs 

Archived