Best scottish based player in continental football

j1mgg

Barisic according to uefa

Croatia left-back Borna Barisic, officially named by Uefa as the best Scottish-based player in continental football, has promised Rangers fans there is more to come from him. (The Herald)

Beginning to prove us all wrong. 

Was interesting in the press conference he admitted he wasn’t physically ready last season for Scottish football. 

Honestly believe now he’s going to be a star for us and prove that you can be great going forward and still know how to defend. 

When I think of some of the left backs I’ve seen at the club  here’s hoping we have another but he’ll have to go some to match

Eric Caldow (played both sides)

Willie Mathieson

David Robertson

Arthur Numan

and some others who maybe not as talented but gave their all like Stuart Munro.

1 hour ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

When I think of some of the left backs I’ve seen at the club  here’s hoping we have another but he’ll have to go some to match

Eric Caldow (played both sides)

Willie Mathieson

David Robertson

Arthur Numan

and some others who maybe not as talented but gave their all like Stuart Munro.

Papac will have a lot of admirers on here. And rightly so.

Sasa papac. Not only a left back but david weirs man on the left who never shied from helping weir with his lack of pace.

He was the only player who did not get better alongside weir. Just slotted in and gave nothing but consistency. Was already at a high level.

And of course his penalty in the uefa cup semi. His status as legend all but confirmed then.

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hi @denya welcome back friend

Yes, quite. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, the Denya affair showed the worst of this site, and not for the first time a good poster has fucked off because of it, but I've been through folk acting the dickhead countless times before and not chucked it because of that, so why would I now after all this time? Folk let their imagination run away with itself. I posted for ages after Denya left too... I guess folk just like a dramatic reason for an exit. :lol:

Not been posting for family reasons. 

Archived