Gaffer Meets a Hero

CoplandRoad83

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a player.

Fucking loved him .... fucking loved this match...fucking loved these goals....fucking loved his celebration after the penalty.

Two  worldies and a hat-trick to win the title.

I can remember me and my mates  going absolutely mental in the pub  for the second goal.

Goals on 2.30, 4.05 and 6.15

Loved that wee video clip that the club produced , todays players like kids all wanting selfies with gazza and our manager, not a bad player himself commenting "none of us are in the same league as this man".... what a player 

I would loved to have seen Gazza and Morelos in the same team.

I got quite emotional watching that video last night. I thought it was very touching.

Love the bit when Gerrard says to the players "Now this is a real footballer, NONE OF US are in the same league as this fella".

Our players were like wee boys meeting their hero, wanting photos etc. It was brilliant.

There's only one Paul Gascoigne 

On 05/10/2019 at 14:43, born a blue nose said:

What a wee boost that will be to Gazza's mental health today man. He will be on a high for about a month :bow:

If it helps his mental health, get him here full time! He was happiest with us and I am sure fans would love it if he did corporate, museum tours whatever!

Archived