Top of the league, Top of the league.....

LegendofCoop

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Cool wur Jets

We went top last Xmas then imploded.

couldnae beat sleep after pumping that mob.

Can we wait for a bit ?

Why shouldn't we enjoy being top?  Sure last season we were awful after the winter break but 4weeks ago we were written off after they beat us. A month on, we've had a great turnaround, we're not saying we'll win the league (yet), merely enjoying a good weekend!

It's nice to have some positivity in here. 

Going to enjoy this! Plenty more twists and turns to come I think, but the players need to know they are more than capable now. 

Crazy to think at certain points already I've felt we wouldn't score as many as them, or not many teams would take points from them and now it looks completely the other way! 

Enjoy your week, lads! Here's to never given this spot back to them smelly rhats. 

18 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Why shouldn't we enjoy being top?  Sure last season we were awful after the winter break but 4weeks ago we were written off after they beat us. A month on, we've had a great turnaround, we're not saying we'll win the league (yet), merely enjoying a good weekend!

It's nice to have some positivity in here. 

This!! 

I didn't start the thread to claim we'd won anything, or we're definitely going to win the league. I started it to make a point of enjoying this, but also (if you read the second line) state that the hard work has only begun! It's a step......a baby step, but it's a baby step in the right direction. 

The players need to realise that there is now even more pressure heaped on them and learn how to deal with it! I'm sure the gaffer will be telling them this as well! 

29 minutes ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Cool wur Jets

We went top last Xmas then imploded.

couldnae beat sleep after pumping that mob.

Can we wait for a bit ?

What’s this in reply to? I’ve no seen anybody declaring the league is done. 

What are we supposed to do after going top? Sit on our hands in case it upsets anyone?  

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Tynecastle, despite Watery Farts recent form, by no means a gimme. Still let us think about that come game day, let us enjoy this day and the anticipation of the morning papers.

I will certainly not be getting carried away mate, just enjoying today. 👍 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I will certainly not be getting carried away mate, just enjoying today. 👍 

:tu:

Agree with your sentiments Bud ..... I will also be enjoying this day ...... and every other day until the grin that doesn't seem to want to leave my coupon will allow me ..... great .... great feeling so it is.

:UK:

9 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Aside from that one freak performance in the worst possible match, we’re consistent as fuck with a whole variety of starting 11s. Things are looking very promising 

The depth we have in the squad is pretty excellent right now.  We have a couple or more options for all over the park, they all seem to be playing well and feeding off each other.   It's going to be a very interesting season I think.

9 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Agree with your sentiments Bud ..... I will also be enjoying this day ...... and every other day until the grin that doesn't seem to want to leave my coupon will allow me ..... great .... great feeling so it is.

:UK:

:cheers:

Hearts fans in my work are saying it’s a case of when and how many Rangers score. 

It’s always difficult going there though. They’ll have Ikpeazu, Naismith and possibly Haring back fit although Souttar and Halkett are out which means a makeshift back 4 or a back 3 with a RB shoehorned in. 

Apparently they were defending on their own box against Killie at the weekend. 

Still take a 1-0 right enough 

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hearts fans in my work are saying it’s a case of when and how many Rangers score. 

It’s always difficult going there though. They’ll have Ikpeazu, Naismith and possibly Haring back fit although Souttar and Halkett are out which means a makeshift back 4 or a back 3 with a RB shoehorned in. 

Apparently they were defending on their own box against Killie at the weekend. 

Still take a 1-0 right enough 

This season I'm more than confident of going to places like Tynecastle, Pittodrie etc and getting all three points. 

We're far better equipped than last term. 

Archived