Top of the league, Top of the league.....

LegendofCoop

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I just hope we win the next couple of games to keep the pressure on them. Let’s not do another post-break Killie......

We also blew it in the December after we beat Hearts at Tynecastle. Got beat from the sheep then drew with Dundee and Hibs twice all in three or four weeks

Keep on winning and hopefully we have a few kick offs before them. Win those games and see how they cope with pressure.

I firmly believe if we were to open a gap on points ( 7/8 points) the Sevcoers would turn on their team/manager that much they’d eat themselves.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Hearts fans in my work are saying it’s a case of when and how many Rangers score. 

It’s always difficult going there though. They’ll have Ikpeazu, Naismith and possibly Haring back fit although Souttar and Halkett are out which means a makeshift back 4 or a back 3 with a RB shoehorned in. 

Apparently they were defending on their own box against Killie at the weekend. 

Still take a 1-0 right enough 

Tynecastle has never been an easy venue and I.m sure they will raise their game against us despite their recent poor form. But if we play to anywhere near our best I.m sure we can prevail . But a scrappy 1.0 win will do for me.

18 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Why shouldn't we enjoy being top?  Sure last season we were awful after the winter break but 4weeks ago we were written off after they beat us. A month on, we've had a great turnaround, we're not saying we'll win the league (yet), merely enjoying a good weekend!

It's nice to have some positivity in here. 

Because I want 55 so bad I can taste it, to shut that hanky mob up, give them nothing to crow about, get it right Ben them. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

But I don’t want to allow them to be able to bad mouth a false dawn.

23 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've not even close to hit top form 😁

That’s what i find is the most pleasing aspect.

Even the trouncings dished  out to Hamilton and Aberdeen have involved players who were underperforming (Tav and in particular Arfield who was bang average with too many misplaced passes and needlessly losing the ball IMO) 

Imagine when the whole team is on their A game.

Somebody is going to take an almighty pasting.

Archived