Polster

bluenoz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bluenoz said:

I feel the boy deserves his own thread. For a right back, his composure and pass completion rate was fantastic when he came on. And please feel free to post photos of his wife.

Any time I've seen him play he's been good.  Genuinely think he is a top quality player. 

Game was done when he came on but cruised through in the middle of the park, exactly the game time squad players should be getting. Hopefully rids the perception he is utter dross, squad players like this will be needed during heavy schedules during e.g. December. 

I think he's one that will get more game time over the winter when we need to use squad players more to cope with injuries, suspensions etc. 

On the evidence so far he doesn't look like he'd let us down.

I'm all for being positive today and all, but i didn't see anything from him today to deserve his own post. When he came on their midfield were parked on the 18 yard line and he had nothing but space to pass about. He didn't do anything wrong but sometimes we can be guilty of making pkayer sound amazing on here without doing very much.

I do remember him trying a pirouette move which looked minging.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He played midfield a fair bit before we signed him.

His range of passing is pretty good. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get a few more games in midfield when the fixtures start to get a bit heavy.

He only played one season at RB really before he joined us - and that was only because he had Bastian Schweinsteiger ahead of him in midfield

10 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'm all for being positive today and all, but i didn't see anything from him today to deserve his own post. When he came on their midfield were parked on the 18 yard line and he had nothing but space to pass about. He didn't do anything wrong but sometimes we can be guilty of making pkayer sound amazing on here without doing very much.

I do remember him trying a pirouette move which looked minging.

It was stewart that tried the pirouette move, and polster played like davis does against these sitting in teams, and cunts wank all over him

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It was stewart that tried the pirouette move, and polster played like davis does against these sitting in teams, and cunts wank all over him

Played nothing like Davis ffs. Davis was instrumental today (again).

Davis went forward with passes and opened up their defense. Tracked back a few times and won the ball back too.

Archived