Ewan Cameron.. Soothsayer

mrmojorisin

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Remember his prediction.. . Rangers to win the league.. Lennon sacked by Christmas. 

Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well please? 

Loving the content mate but don’t think any crystal ball was required...tbh think he will now survive 2019 but had we not fucked the OF he’d be gone, would implode. Still might. 

12 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

Remember his prediction.. . Rangers to win the league.. Lennon sacked by Christmas. 

Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well please? 

Confidence is good, but let us not get carried away, the League is far from won.

9 minutes ago, markem said:

Loving the content mate but don’t think any crystal ball was required...tbh think he will now survive 2019 but had we not fucked the OF he’d be gone, would implode. Still might. 

The longer the crackpot stays the better.

44 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

We are miles away from that prediction....feet on the ground I would say

One game at a time as always and we need to be ready to hit the ground running after the break going to tynecastle. 

I'm liking but that for the first time the pressure is on scum fc. Many in that squad haven't been behind in the league. Even last season when we went top they had the cushion of the game in hand.

If we can build on our recent form and keep that pressure going I think Lennon will start to crack up based on his track record. 

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Absolutely, don't people know we are still MILES behind them, apparently. 

They have a spiffing amount, oodles and oodles of cash, positively dripping with the stuff, we do not stand a chance. When you also take into consideration that we no longer exist, then I do not see why your average Mhank should be in any way worried.

14 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Absolutely, don't people know we are still MILES behind them, apparently. 

Correct,  the gulf in class is a myth...we got everything wrong against them the last game but they did change their tactics also....we are seeing a different picture now as we are winning convincingly now....that's what has closed the gap

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Correct,  the gulf in class is a myth...we got everything wrong against them the last game but they did change their tactics also....we are seeing a different picture now as we are winning convincingly now....that's what has closed the gap

I said at the time, not happy at losing to them, but the way we lost was actually better than them being clearly better than us. I am sure we can pick up more points against them than they will against us over the season despite us giving them 3 of a start. 

Archived