Willie Collum.

foghorn leghorn

https://mobile.twitter.com/KerryFail?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Kerrydale meltdown is a wee treat on days like this if you’ve got 5 minutes to kill on your tea break 😂🇬🇧

It was the masons, the lodge, Brendan Rodgers and that well known orange bastard Willie Collum amongst others 😂

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My brother recently fitted a new kitchen for Willie. 

They got chatting and when he realised my nephew was a mad keen football fan he gave my brother a signed ball from one of the champions league games he had refereed. 

Shite ref but my brother says he’s a decent guy.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Red card all day long . If it were a vital OF game or a championship decider  against the scum

I would still bet all the money I have on him ignoring it

Remember he had never sent a scum player off . It was starting to look obvious

That will be him a bear lover again for the next 10 years , while giving everything against us

The scum had one booking per 2 games prior to their match versus Hivs. We saw from the man handling of Morelos and blatant dive being ignored the leniency shown.

Yet when it's not going their way they lose the plot with their indiscipline. So much so that action has to be taken against the fair play repeat winners. In 2 games where theyve lost the 1st goal and ultimately dropped points theyve had 7 yellows and 1 red. Which funnily enough is closer aligned to how european refs officiate against them.

There is some notion out there that thescum are a well behaved and disciplined team, they're not. They've just got away with more. Brown straight leg tackles at Kilmarnock, repeat dives,celebrating player amongst fans not being booked as the crowd didnt fall over they've got away with loads. They're such good guys that Christie (not in his nature) has been sent off as often as 'hot head' Morelos.

Others say its ncompetence and these things even themselves out eh. Just as well we know better 👍

Unreal the number of times ive read that 'Ryans a nice lad, not in his nature etc etc' from my experience he is a nasty wee shit that fouls and dives his way through games mostly every week.

Was surprised wee golum never gave them a pen. either after all the hooha last week at Easter Rd. 

We all know how this will go. If we are close or above them every decision for us and against them will be scrutinised to the nth degree. Happened with Lennon before when the refs got tired off it and went on strike with the foriegn refs coming over.

3 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Irony in here somewhere 

I take your point. But not really valid, that thread is colossal and they clearly focus on that a lot. For myself I am on here talking about Rangers every day, I've looked into their forum a handful of times over the years, usually to drink in some tears. On RM, we barely mention them and it suits me. 

46 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Unreal the number of times ive read that 'Ryans a nice lad, not in his nature etc etc' from my experience he is a nasty wee shit that fouls and dives his way through games mostly every week.

Was surprised wee golum never gave them a pen. either after all the hooha last week at Easter Rd. 

We all know how this will go. If we are close or above them every decision for us and against them will be scrutinised to the nth degree. Happened with Lennon before when the refs got tired off it and went on strike with the foriegn refs coming over.

Christie has been red carded 4 times. And it's out of character.

Morelos been red carded 5 times. And he's a cunt.

Jack red carded and he's joined a hooligan club.

The least we can do is stop voting for the republican snp. 

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Christie has been red carded 4 times. And it's out of character.

Morelos been red carded 5 times. And he's a cunt.

Jack red carded and he's joined a hooligan club.

The least we can do is stop voting for the republican snp. 

??

I hate the nats myself mate, but not sure we can blame them for this one? 😂😂

47 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I don't think his feet were off the ground, his feet were off the ground. Its on film :lol:

Both feet are off the air initially, not as contact is made. Hes not out of control as he instigates contact. And talking about contact, the leading foot goes over the top of Hayes foot.  If it had caught him full on and been dangerous or injury threatening or whatever then yeah, but if wasnt. It was no more than a late tackle warranting a yellow. Ffs there was a worse looking foul in our game yesterday 2nd half at the edge of the box 

A red, give over ffs.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Both feet are off the air initially, not as contact is made. Hes not out of control as he instigates contact. And talking about contact, the leading foot goes over the top of Hayes foot.  If it had caught him full on and been dangerous or injury threatening or whatever then yeah, but if wasnt. It was no more than a late tackle warranting a yellow. Ffs there was a worse looking foul in our game yesterday 2nd half at the edge of the box 

A red, give over ffs.

:lol: He's jumped into the tackle ffs. He could have missed him by ten feet for all I care, the rules say that's a red.

Wouldn't have made a bit of difference to the game, they're honking and deserved to get beat.

3 hours ago, Badger said:

I understand refs getting slated for making bad calls.

Christie's tackle was as stick on a red card  challenge as you'll ever see - there is no debate there. He didn't mean it but was out of control and a potential leg breaker.

What do folk expect Collum to do - make a horrendous call and not red card Christie?

They expected him to send off the Livi player for another very bad tackle right at the end. It wouldn’t have affected the result but it could easily have been a red 

Archived