Jamie Murphy’s ‘celebration’

beararse

9 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

Now I understand your strange signing suggestions you clearly need glasses .

Why is it there is always the odd one with the opposite opinion to everyone else.

Murphy was going looking for the ball the moment he came on . How anyone thinks he looked finished is just baffling. 

Gerrard said only a few months ago a loan would be the best option for Murphy.  I don’t think he’s finished as a player, but I do think his days at Rangers are numbered.  When Kent and Jones are fully fit Murphy will be nowhere near that team.  Why sit here for 2 years doing nothing?  I do think he’ll be moved on as soon as possible.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, TMB said:

Gerrard said only a few months ago a loan would be the best option for Murphy.  I don’t think he’s finished as a player, but I do think his days at Rangers are numbered.  When Kent and Jones are fully fit Murphy will be nowhere near that team.  Why sit here for 2 years doing nothing?  I do think he’ll be moved on as soon as possible.

Really overrating/hyping Jones

36 minutes ago, TMB said:

A fit, experienced Jamie Murphy any day of the week over Jones & Stewart ( I know, he has played really well the last two league games ). He is far from finished and I think Gerrard is starting to realize that.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s just back from over a year out and it was the 5th? goal, that the rebound could have fell for him, and Stewart could have passed to him, of course he’ll be slightly annoyed. Completely different story had it been an important goal

Yes the 5th goal and I’ve been annoyed briefly when I’ve not been played in on a 2 on 1 for a hatrick but that vanishes right away as you congratulate your team mate.

I also think Stewart should have passed it but yes it was a nothing goal in regards to the end result.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

A fit, experienced Jamie Murphy any day of the week over Jones & Stewart ( I know, he has played really well the last two league games ). He is far from finished and I think Gerrard is starting to realize that.

Stewart was MOTM against Aberdeen last weekend and getting rave reviews on here.  Jones was also doing very well.  It was the assist from Jones that resulted in Morelos scoring against Legia and us reaching the Europa group stages.

Personally, I think they put Murphy in yesterday because we were well in front and so they gave some guys a run out.  Jones, Stewart, Kent, Ojo, Arfield, and Barker, all currently wide options.  

Gerrard needs to get squad numbers down. Guys like Foderingham and Murphy will be on first-team wages and that’s why I think they’ll be chopped.  

17 minutes ago, TMB said:

Stewart was MOTM against Aberdeen last weekend and getting rave reviews on here.  Jones was also doing very well.  It was the assist from Jones that resulted in Morelos scoring against Legia and us reaching the Europa group stages.

Personally, I think they put Murphy in yesterday because we were well in front and so they gave some guys a run out.  Jones, Stewart, Kent, Ojo, Arfield, and Barker, all currently wide options.  

Gerrard needs to get squad numbers down. Guys like Foderingham and Murphy will be on first-team wages and that’s why I think they’ll be chopped.  

Jones went from getting slaughtered on here to hero based on one mazy run and his cross to Morelos. Exactly the over hype ( positive and negative ) you get on RM. I will put my money on a proven player like Murphy ( if fit ) any day of the week.

Stewart deserves all the credit he is getting on those last two league games.

51 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Jones went from getting slaughtered on here to hero based on one mazy run and his cross to Morelos. Exactly the over hype ( positive and negative ) you get on RM. I will put my money on a proven player like Murphy ( if fit ) any day of the week.

Stewart deserves all the credit he is getting on those last two league games.

Jones played a bit part in getting an away goal to Midtjylland as well.  He was doing well before he went out.  Obviously Kent will be ahead of him.  I imagine Ojo and Arfield will compete on the other side.  But, Murphy won’t be anywhere near this team.

7 hours ago, TMB said:

Murphy before his injury offered a lot more than Jones. If he can come back at that level he definitely has a role to play for us. His short outing yesterday suggested he is capable of coming back as good as he was. 

On 07/10/2019 at 01:48, GA1972 said:

I thought he was annoyed at himself for not getting to the rebound first 

Stewart never really celebrated either because he was pissed off he never scored 

This! Close thread 😄

Archived