PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't see the point in having two versions. 

I'm guessing the one without the disk drive will be cheaper and it's the option I'll probably go for when I get one. Thing is though they couldn't make a version without a disk drive as there will always be people who like having a collection of physical media. Most of my PS4 games are digital so doesn't bother me in the slightest. Same with my gaming laptop, doesn't have a disk drive either.

29 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Guessing the digital could be a good bit cheaper as you'll be buying direct from Sony after that. If not it is pretty pointless.

I've found that digital games usually tend to be more expensive. 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah I've only ever bought a couple and that was in the sales. The disc copies are far cheaper when not on offer for some reason.

Because people are happy to pay more to avoid going to the shops or waiting days for it to be delivered.

55 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Because people are happy to pay more to avoid going to the shops or waiting days for it to be delivered.

Don't know why people would be waiting days for it to be delivered, various websites like Shopto get you the games a few days before general release and digital.

If lazy bastards want to spend more for the same thing then all power to them

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Don't know why people would be waiting days for it to be delivered, various websites like Shopto get you the games a few days before general release and digital.

If lazy bastards want to spend more for the same thing then all power to them

I tend to use CD Keys to buy vouchers for PSN. Sometimes it’s like £50 vouchers for £38 and the likes, so if you buy like that, it makes it much more worthwhile.