Sign in to follow this  
East Enclosure Row N

Police Scotland fan engagement survey

8 hours ago, Unionblue said:

Let's be fair (pardon the pun) , they don't mind Sellik players wearing their hats.

Used to be -- back in the day you could go to games and interact with the cops and sometimes even share a laugh (or have them save you a parking spot opposite the ground but that's another story) now we seem to have a real us and them mentality.  PS need to engage with supporters and try to erase the adversarial relationship and get back to a place of mutual respect.   

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Used to be -- back in the day you could go to games and interact with the cops and sometimes even share a laugh (or have them save you a parking spot opposite the ground but that's another story) now we seem to have a real us and them mentality.  PS need to engage with supporters and try to erase the adversarial relationship and get back to a place of mutual respect.   

Used to meet my local coppers at the big walk a lot, when they were off duty, changed days indeed !

4 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Want to come out - feel free. Could not give one fuck about fokls sexualty and still feel the questions were totally appropriate and loaded - but hey ho continue with your merry assumptions.

I heard East Enclosure Row N is obsessed with cock.  Totally preoccupied with prick. 

Each to their own, but I think he might fancy you. Guy crush.

I'd turn my PMs off. 

siddiqi_drinker likes this

55 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I heard East Enclosure Row N is obsessed with cock.  Totally preoccupied with prick. 

Each to their own, but I think he might fancy you. Guy crush.

I'd turn my PMs off. 

There's a PM facility?   :hiboys: