New membership scheme to be launched

RFC55

Membership could be very a useful tool for generating regular income from non-season ticket holders. If it is to work like it generally does in Europe, then members would have priority before general public sale tickets. Given the limited amount of non-season ticket seats left at Ibrox these days, then this could be a smart move. Members could also be given priority on seats released by season ticket holders who cannot attend a certain game, as well as giving them access to the fringe benefits like discounts and stuff. 

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cunts saying wi-fi isn’t needed defo don’t bet then 😂  hate getting home seeing ma coupons been fucked in the last minutes when a could be cashing out on the new fancy Rangers wi-fi. Also fuck cj novo fucking rent boy. 

Aye I rarely bet so no need for phone access during matches. I've become accustomed to not getting any reception from when I off subway at matches until I get back into town.

9 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cunts saying wi-fi isn’t needed defo don’t bet then 😂  hate getting home seeing ma coupons been fucked in the last minutes when a could be cashing out on the new fancy Rangers wi-fi. Also fuck cj novo fucking rent boy. 

Be smart and go to the concourse

16 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Mate a don’t get a signal til a pass Kinning Park 😂

Try change your internet settings to WCDMA, instead of 4G, worked for me at the last couple of games.

Smoking areas even a nightmare trying to check how the bets are doing.

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I can't see where they say what will be in the membership scheme?

Aye but it just says more to follow and you were saying there was some decent stuff - couldn't see what specifically was in the membership scheme. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Aye but it just says more to follow and you were saying there was some decent stuff - couldn't see what specifically was in the membership scheme. 

I meant that they were looking at catering etc that was decent not that there was decent stuff in the membership shit 

51 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Will be interesting to see if any proposed membership scheme involves access to tickets. 

I think there’s more than enough demand there to do that, like most Premiership clubs have member only purchasing periods before its opened up to anyone else.

I’ll assume our retail situation negates any possibility of having member only merchandise.

Union Berlin now have over 28k members after being promoted to the top Bundesliga, with the adult membership fee being 10€ a month, so they will probably be taking in at least €200k a month alone through memberships which is a huge amount of money for a team that was playing in the German lower leagues just over a decade ago. Hertha's membership fee is actually cheaper but they are a much bigger club financially. 

I'm not saying a direct copy of the German membership model would work over here but to have a regular monthly source of income like that using a model that would work for us would be incredible.

3 minutes ago, Mojo84 said:

Union Berlin now have over 28k members after being promoted to the top Bundesliga, with the adult membership fee being 10€ a month, so they will probably be taking in at least €200k a month alone through memberships which is a huge amount of money for a team that was playing in the German lower leagues just over a decade ago. Hertha's membership fee is actually cheaper but they are a much bigger club financially. 

I'm not saying a direct copy of the German membership model would work over here but to have a regular monthly source of income like that using a model that would work for us would be incredible.

Nae bother Dave.

10 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Was initially a wee bit annoyed about WiFi, sick of seeing folk on their phones at games down south. But it'll open us up to a new generation of fans potentially. All this livestreaming and vlogging could be a good way to reach out to the new fans.

Cunts that vlog during matches should be banned from Ibrox. Fucking cringe 😂 Hate modern football at times. 

Archived