Poppy Scotland

Bearsden bear

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Great many of the poppy items, cannot speak to each specific one, on Amazon are actually sponsored by the RBL, so that would appear to contradict your viewpoint.

You should only be buying from approved Armed Forces Charities.

RBL have their own shop on Amazon. The one you posted is not from it and seems to be from a generic badge seller with no indication that they donate any of their money to the RBL or other charities.

8 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You should only be buying from approved Armed Forces Charities.

RBL have their own shop on Amazon. The one you posted is not from it and seems to be from a generic badge seller with no indication that they donate any of their money to the RBL or other charities.

As I stated clearly n my post I did not loo nto each one but noticed many were sponsored RBl - but thanks for the wee lecture. 

My poppy sits pride of place  and gives me the opportunity to emphasise the outstanding support which both Glasgow Rangers Football club and Erskine give to members of our Armed Forces and Veteran community's.

On remembrance Sunday when reflecting on past events...…. knowing that I belong to a Forces family and the Glasgow Rangers Football Club supporters family helps me get through the sometimes 'low points' of the day.

My mates down here in England think Glasgow Rangers Football club and Erskine are outstanding !!

GSTQ, WATP! 

medals.jpg

On 11/10/2019 at 19:10, qwerty said:

My poppy sits pride of place  and gives me the opportunity to emphasise the outstanding support which both Glasgow Rangers Football club and Erskine give to members of our Armed Forces and Veteran community's.

On remembrance Sunday when reflecting on past events...…. knowing that I belong to a Forces family and the Glasgow Rangers Football Club supporters family helps me get through the sometimes 'low points' of the day.

My mates down here in England think Glasgow Rangers Football club and Erskine are outstanding !!

GSTQ, WATP! 

medals.jpg

Been on a few holidays there mucker!!

Archived