Tavernier never a right back

AndrewWilson55

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

nice to see you can still have a sensible discussion about Rangers on here without people resorting to childish behaviour and accusing people of being `one of them` Same old shite on here by the same people!

Your OP is a mindless rant, hardly promoting a sensible discussion 

Defending Legia as well who were scum and were completely at fault for the rammy at the end of the game isn’t going to win you any points on here 

3 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

If you review the video footage on youtube from the Sandy Jardine Stand you will see the Legia player pushing Rangers players away from their fans.Does the truth hurt that much?

Total shite, even if it was true you should grow a pair ya wee wet wipe

17 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

nice to see you can still have a sensible discussion about Rangers on here without people resorting to childish behaviour and accusing people of being `one of them` Same old shite on here by the same people!

Playing someone at RM whose never played RM and has been a RB his whole career is fucking genius btw

tool 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Playing someone at RM whose never played RM and has been a RB his whole career is fucking genius btw

tool 

he spends more time in midfield or attacking.I believe that is his greatest strengths and he is one of our biggest threats going forward but not if he`s pinned back marking some diddy v St Mirren.He`s too good for that! Get him into midfield"

26 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

Because he is a liability at right back and until SG recognises that he will continue to cost us goals.We need a right back who can actually defend!

How have we managed to keep 13 cleansheets in 20 games this season with a liability who cant defend playing in defence? 

1 minute ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

and signing a Liverpool right back and playing him as a left back is what? A stroke of genious?

Flanagan had played six games for Liverpool in four years years before signing for us and had played regularly at left back in the intervening time for both Bolton and Burnley. 

Also, it's genius. 

8 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

he spends more time in midfield or attacking.I believe that is his greatest strengths and he is one of our biggest threats going forward but not if he`s pinned back marking some diddy v St Mirren.He`s too good for that! Get him into midfield"

He’s a wing back, who had the most assists in the SPFL last season by a country mile. 
borne out by Morelos being top scorer 

nah let’s change that by sticking a negative Flanagan in there. 

Geez man think about it 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How have we managed to keep 13 cleansheets in 20 games this season with a liability who cant defend playing in defence? 

against diddy teams, but when he was actually called on to defend like v Septic and Young Boys he was posted missing! I stand by my post! He is not a right back and never will be!

18 minutes ago, AndrewWilson55 said:

and can anyone tell me why SG continues to meddle with our CB pairing? Katic is a stand out but he drops him for the Euro game! I vcould have got a taxi and stopped that goal before Helander! We`ve signed a CB that is even slower than Goldson! 

So weve two really slow centre backs and a right back who isnt a defender yet still have the best defensive record in the country. 

Archived