Solihull vs Rangers Colts

fog

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

@The Dude This is a pointless question worth nothing but what’s the script with Budinauckas? Lithuanian/Latvian/Estonian background?

Lithuanian background, his dad Kevin was also a goalkeeper and played for Partick Thistle and Clyde, amongst others.

His dad was born in Bellshill, so I don’t know if he would be eligible (I don’t know if Lewis’ grandfather was born there or not).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

@The Dude This is a pointless question worth nothing but what’s the script with Budinauckas? Lithuanian/Latvian/Estonian background?

Aye there's a family history there but you're going back a couple generations. His auld man's ex Clyde and Partick and originally from Bellshill/Hamilton area iirc

Just now, Essandoh said:

Cheers. Been at the back of my mind for a while whenever his name comes up.

Barjonas is of Lithuanian descent as well, however the last one in his family to be born there was his great-grandfather so he isn’t eligible.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Barjonas is of Lithuanian descent as well, however the last one in his family to be born there was his great-grandfather so he isn’t eligible.

Ah well, hopefully they go on to have more memorable Rangers careers than Zaliukas

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

No idea mate. 

My take on it is that he just started taking a video at the football and his mental accent and stupid patter made him viral. 

Cunt has betting sites boosting the accas he does at the weekend n shit haha mental

9 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

He's got t shirts and mugs now as well

Internets fucked.

7 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Lithuanian background, his dad Kevin was also a goalkeeper and played for Partick Thistle and Clyde, amongst others.

His dad was born in Bellshill, so I don’t know if he would be eligible (I don’t know if Lewis’ grandfather was born there or not).

Shut up.

Archived