Solihull vs Rangers Colts

fog

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I can see how a link with an Irish team forms but one with Wrexham is absolutely beyond me. 

Politics, mostly between their Casuals as Wrexham's firm are Left Wing Welsh Nationalists who have been known to attend Republican events in the past so obviously get on with the filth.

4 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Politics, mostly between their Casuals as Wrexham's firm are Left Wing Welsh Nationalists who have been known to attend Republican events in the past so obviously get on with the filth.

Cheers mate I had no idea

Typed Wreham cellic in to google an sure enough came up on one of their forums with a post about Wrexham cellic and about another 20 teams being buddies.

Best post by one of the fenian ( a term used by cellic fans to identify themselves)  muppets was an apparent QPR connection due to cellic having "loaned hooped shirts to them a long time ago"..........yes a cellic fan suggesting they are linked to Queen's Park Rangers 🤣  🤣You really could n't make them up. 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Typed Wreham cellic in to google an sure enough came up on one of their forums with a post about Wrexham cellic and about another 20 teams being buddies.

Best post by one of the fenian ( a term used by cellic fans to identify themselves)  muppets was an apparent QPR connection due to cellic having "loaned hooped shirts to them a long time ago"..........yes a cellic fan suggesting they are linked to Queen's Park Rangers 🤣  🤣You really could n't make them up. 

Fuck knows the reason but when I was down at Chelsea one time I stayed near Loftus Road and there’s a boozer with a lot of Celt*c shite on the walls.

36 minutes ago, BEE said:

Fuck knows the reason but when I was down at Chelsea one time I stayed near Loftus Road and there’s a boozer with a lot of Celt*c shite on the walls.

Aye that's the area all the Irish Catholics moved I think. Mind an older taig I worked with telling me 

2 hours ago, tannerall said:

Partick Thistle and Inverness probably the two best teams left in. And Partick are bottom of the league.

The youths certainly have the ability, but will they have the muscle and guile needed to beat championship teams ? 

Think the SFA will need to book Hampden for the final.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

I have no idea why there is no sound at the penalties or commentary of the game itself ,mate.

Solihull never had anyone doing commentary. The only ones doing it were Tom Miller for RTV and some external guy.

Not sure about why there's no sound at all for pens.

Archived