Morelos v Chile

Bad Robot

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:
3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I think the manager just got a red 😂

Looks like it. That link keeps stuttering for me.

This one's better

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/53915/Colombia_vs_Chile.html

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Honestly probably the worst game of football I have ever witnessed.

Stopped every two seconds for a foul, with about a two minute break at each one.

and only 3mins added on at the end. I expect the ref was glad to get out of it safely 😊

If I was Colombian I'd be furious at the ref at the end there. 3 mins added and there was a sub during the added time, they're on a promising break at 2:50 and ref blows the full time whistle?

However I'm not Colombian and don't really care.

4 hours ago, Amato said:

If I was Colombian I'd be furious at the ref at the end there. 3 mins added and there was a sub during the added time, they're on a promising break at 2:50 and ref blows the full time whistle?

However I'm not Colombian and don't really care.

They had a pen shout denied too and it was the most blatant foul you'll see

23 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

And so he fucking should when El Buffalo is closing him down!

That’s my main worry, Sanchez there is on £450 grand a week, has cost inter £25 million to take him on loan, so what’s Morelos really worth if he played in a top league already? Mcburnie just went for £20 million and that fraud of a striker olly Burke has commanded fees of around £30 million and he’s absolute dog shit. If he goes for less than £30 million we’d better have an absolutely ridiculous sell on clause tied to the deal as he’s next move after us will be mental money I’ve no doubt. The rate he’s progressing at the age he’s at is incredible, he’s already 3/4 times the player that we signed 

Archived