Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Charlie Adam is a fucking mess 

Was great for Blackpool in their best ever season, when literally every player they had overachieved, no question he could strike a dead ball, but Alex Ferguson at his absolute best, hitting out with “his corner kicks alone are worth £20 million” is for me the reason he got a contract at Liverpool 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Was great for Blackpool in their best ever season, when literally every player they had overachieved, no question he could strike a dead ball, but Alex Ferguson at his absolute best, hitting out with “his corner kicks alone are worth £20 million” is for me the reason he got a contract at Liverpool 

I mind just wanting him sold when he played for us 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Was probably me.  In all seriousness though when that cunt mcateer came off to rounds of applauds I was shouting and bawling wit you applauding this tarrier bastard for, cunts must have been going to themselves ffs.  But I stand by it, tarrier prick and fuck him. 

Punch a chair patter

When you see some of they players today that we were lucky to watch in their prime,  that’s why I’m desperate to win the league for our young bears so in years to come they can go to such games to watch the retired players that brought them 55 

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

When you see some of they players today that we were lucky to watch in their prime,  that’s why I’m desperate to win the league for our young bears so in years to come they can go to such games to watch the retired players that brought them 55 

When you think back. (Not sure what age you are), but those of us who grew up in the late 80's and the 90's were so spoiled with the class of players we got to watch.

Hopefully the tide is turning back our way, starting with 55 this season.

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

When you think back. (Not sure what age you are), but those of us who grew up in the late 80's and the 90's were so spoiled with the class of players we got to watch.

Hopefully the tide is turning back our way, starting with 55 this season.

38 mate 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I've got 2 boys that have STs but have never known the good times. They go, they get my passion, but they dont really know what they dont know about us being the worlds most successful club. I keep telling them to wait cos itll be worth it. But until they experience a league win its outwith their understanding what itll actually mean.

That's what it's about for me. If we stop 10, get 55, I'd honestly die a happy man.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've got 2 boys that have STs but have never known the good times. They go, they get my passion, but they dont really know what they dont know about us being the worlds most successful club. I keep telling them to wait cos itll be worth it. But until they experience a league win its outwith their understanding what itll actually mean.

That's what it's about for me. If we stop 10, get 55, I'd honestly die a happy man.

Class mate 👍🏻👌🏻,  bet it was the first time many heard we shall not be moved ring around ibrox on Sunday , all things we took  for granted really 

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I'm 39. So all of high school was winning 9 in a row! And when we got it, I was 17 and just able to go out with all the guys from my local to the pubs in town (Kirkcaldy)and  have a fucking massive sash bash.  Great timing!!

:UK:

👍🏻😂😂class 

Archived