*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Normally I'd be a bit worried about this. But they have been woefull lately so whilst I expect them to put up a fight and maybe stay in the game for 60min or so, I think we'll win by 3 or 4 in the end.

1.0 will do me but I hope you're right. I.m sure their recent poor form will not stop them raising their game against us.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Will find out either Friday or Saturday. 

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack Davis Aribo 

Arfield Morelos Kent

Everyone available that'd be my side. 

Much as we all want Kent back I suspect if he is fully fit? Then he will be on the bench for this. 

34 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Will find out either Friday or Saturday. 

McGregor 

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic 

Jack Davis Aribo 

Arfield Morelos Kent

Everyone available that'd be my side. 

Stewart for Arfield and I agree. Stewart is in much better form then Arfield right now.

16 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Much as we all want Kent back I suspect if he is fully fit? Then he will be on the bench for this. 

I wouldnt bother risking him. If he is back I'd only bring him in for the last 5-10mins just to freshen him up a bit. We should be battering them without him

29 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

Normally I'd be a bit worried about this. But they have been woefull lately so whilst I expect them to put up a fight and maybe stay in the game for 60min or so, I think we'll win by 3 or 4 in the end.

The international break affects our positive momentum and their slide, plus they always raise their game against us when we play them there. It’s going to be a close one I think. 

34 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

no chance of that mate . We really need to reign that kind of stuff in .

Tyncastle and Hearts after a International break will always be a difficult fixture .

Just scrapping a 1-0 win in this will do me

Hearts at Tynecastle is always a hard game.

Arfield looked out of sorts before the break and as he has spent it with Canada  this is one to rest him in and play Stewart. Aribo may not be available either as Nigeria have an African nations match early next week.

But that's why we have a large squad.

Archived