Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

I know Tav is having a stinker but does anyone else think he's lost a good bit a pace this year? He was never rapid but he seems sluggish as fuck this season.

MacBoyd and GA1972 like this

Despite being awful in the first half we are level and finished the half the stronger. Hearts heads defo went down with the equaliser. Hopefully get the finger out and push on now.

Another fucking mind numbing display from Tavernier. He does my fucking heed right in. 

The goals changed the game tho and we should go on and win this. Aribo playing well and could be the difference

Just now, GaryMc said:

I know Tav is having a stinker but does anyone else think he's lost a good bit a pace this year? He was never rapid but he seems sluggish as fuck this season.

Been thinking that all season 

GaryMc likes this

7 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Tynecastle must be the only ground in the world where the halfway line is not in line with the tunnel 

What about the loads of grounds where the tunnel is in the corner of one of the ends 😋

Settle for that at halftime especially the way we have played they need a rocket up their arse and better come out in the second half and blow these cunts away they are dug meat and we’re no simple as that.