*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Copeland1983 said:

Scenes on here if Ross County got something from the piggery and Morelos and Katic not in starting line up 

Famous last words but I can genuinely see them at least coming close to a result on Saturday. No doubt they’ll lose 10-0 now.

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems like a month mate, missed two games at Ibrox  due to a holiday (which was very enjoyable) and then home to this bloody international break. :facepalm:

Next home game is 27th :rangers:

Think its important to the forum that you confirm whether you required the use of suncream, what factor you used, and whether it was successful in preventing sunburn. Oh and were you or have you ever been in any of the Canary Islands? Thanks in advance mate.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think its important to the forum that you confirm whether you required the use of suncream, what factor you used, and whether it was successful in preventing sunburn. Oh and were you or have you ever been in any of the Canary Islands? Thanks in advance mate.

If you had read the Holiday thread in the OT section you would have known all these things mate. :mutley:

I also met a RM legend who was staying very close to us as well. :cheers:

My apologies for taking this football thread  :offtopic:

On 14/10/2019 at 09:08, STEPPS BOY said:

Suspect Katic will play to deal with Ikpeazu.

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson,Katic, Barasic

Jack, Davis, 

Stewart, Aribo, Ojo

Morelos.

Kent in for Ojo if fit.

He will because our 3 million pound centre half couldn’t cope , I wonder if this signing been Mark Allan’s final straw 

Archived