*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Fucking listen to yourselves,  we played badly and got a draw. Not the worst thing that could have happened. We would have lost that comfortably even last season.

Same old excuse being trotted out after every poor performance

Apart from 45 mins at st johnstone we have been pish away from home, aribo, arfield offer fuck all, katic was fkn shite, ojo is an Ibrox player, wouldn't start him away from home, and don't even start me on Tavernier, an absolute liability and it's worrying the manager persists with him, he needs dropped immediately, sick of this we lose as a team pish, cunts sold our last three goals. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s not even the points it’s the mentality, we have constantly showed we don’t have it. We can’t win the league because our players and manager can’t handle it.

Exact same as last season

Players and manager don’t have the mentality to win league.

1-1 with ten minutes to go - name me another manager who would take off their top goalscorer, only player who was playing well, only player of real quality just so that he could keep 3 defensive midfielders on.

Shocking performance, Yet again we can't keep the preasure on and stay 1st apart from the Morelos goal we created fuck all, Too much passing backwards or fannying about in midfield. Crosses into the box shocking all game, nobody willing to take a shot on outside the box.

Kamara - how he escapes criticism is beyond  me. Was pish today.

Arfield - Posted missing again.

Aribo - Other than 5 min spell, I forgot he was playing.

Taverneir - Couldn't hit a barn door today, was pish.

Morelos - Couldn't hold up the ball at all today, was good for his goal however.

Ojo - Nothing more needs said.

That was 5 players that contributed nothing to the game (give Morelos a bye for the goal). WTF!

Hearts were pish, but they played with a desire that we should have had.

Unbelievable how pish that performance was. Gerrard cant defend Tav any more costing us too much now. His delivery is as bad as his defending. And with Gerrard what the fucks he thinking with 10 mins left taking our only decent player off to keep the same tactic that hadnt worked for 80 odd mins.

Archived