Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

Just now, The Godfather said:

Gerrards decision making when things arse not going to plan have been worrying from day 1. He’s not learned from it which tells me he doesn’t see anything wrong with his current set up.

Its worrying 

He’d rather not lose than go all out for win.

That Mentality doesn’t work as Rangers manager.

Should've sold Tav at the end of last season when his stock was high.  He's getting worse every game this season.

Midfield really missed Jack.  He's the one who makes things tick not Davies, Arfield or Aribo.  Kamara was definitely not a like for like replacement.  Davies and Kamara really didn't work well together, no creativity and that's before you add the dead weight that is Ojo.

Barisic and Morelos were the only ones who got a pass mark for me today.

We allowed ourselves to get bullied from the off. No one stood up against them. I expect a Rangers player to go out on the park with his head high and chest out and battle for everything and that never happened today. I'm disgusted with that performance today and hopefully the players get their balls booted.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Gerrards decision making when things arse not going to plan have been worrying from day 1. He’s not learned from it which tells me he doesn’t see anything wrong with his current set up.

Its worrying 

Gerrard think a 1-1 away to hearts is a good result that's a problem.

Rusty117 likes this

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Any cunt who thinks he should be dropped for Polster needs their fucking head checked though.

Top of the league and Europa group if any other live body is playing RB

Fail to see how Polster can do worse than Tav who’s not even offering a single thing going forward 

bgally and 5Beckenbauer like this

Granted we were fucking woeful, nae doubt, but given that we still might have snatched something from that had Clancy not turned a blind eye to everything those bastards  did. Half their fucking team should have been off by the end of that.

cstamomusa and surfsup2 like this

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hearts away is always tough. It's never easy there.

We were always going to drop points during the remainder of the season. We will drop more along the way too.

Massively disappointing though. Barely tested the keeper at all. Poor performance and result.

Mate I get what you are saying but that Hearts team are abysmal and second bottom for a reason, they are utter gash. We've shown a total lack of fight, desire and will to win to get back to the top of the league.  It's games like this that win you titles and we are winning fuck all with this team.  SG and the coaching staff need to wake up pronto what it takes to win things up here, he's had 16-17 months at it and he's still not learnt.

Nice players don't win you leagues and he's persevering playing Ojo and Aribo who look as soft as a baby's first shite.  We have a soft captain as well when we need utter cunts in our team who hate being beaten.  Tav will get the tunes on in his Lambo on the way home and won't give two fucks about us or the fact we dropped points. 

delparlane and Vision like this

Gerrard knew and said Hearts would be up for it. Yet he played Ojo who has no fight in him.  Waste of a jersey. Tav again sold the jersey for a goal, and was also dreadful throughout with woeful crossing. Overall we lost more individual battles than we won. And got what we deserved.  As we will continue until we learn to grind out wins on days like today. Or until Gerrard drops underperformers. Very few pass marks today and a huge question mark again over our ability to handle the pressure of being league leaders.

Moody Blue likes this

It's really simple. Ojo isn't a player for tough physical games. 

I wouldn't take playing a man shirt before kick off and more often than not, in a physical game, that's what ojo brings. 

I do think there's talent there. But he's not at the required level for our clubs first team yet 

3 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Fuck knows how Ojo is at Liverpool. 

He’ll float about at tinpot Championship clubs like Reading and Brentford for the rest of his career. Spoiled cunt.

threshold likes this

Just now, delparlane said:

Granted we were fucking woeful, nae doubt, but given that we still might have snatched something from that had Clancy not turned a blind eye to everything those bastards  did. Half their fucking team should have been off by the end of that.

đŸ€ŁđŸ˜«Â - Aye, blame the ref for us only having one shot on goal!!! We were abject, pure and simple.

the old guard likes this

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Give over.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Groundhog day. Yet again messing up after going top of the league. 

A total lack of drive and creativity from the side today. Hearts honestly looked like they wanted it more. Where was our fight to get back top. 

A few need dropped after that. Top of the list our captain. More calamity defending and not one decent ball going forward 

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

Should've sold Tav at the end of last season when his stock was high.  He's getting worse every game this season.

Midfield really missed Jack.  He's the one who makes things tick not Davies, Arfield or Aribo.  Kamara was definitely not a like for like replacement.  Davies and Kamara really didn't work well together, no creativity and that's before you add the dead weight that is Ojo.

Barisic and Morelos were the only ones who got a pass mark for me today.

That's a pretty good assessment in a day that just depresses you 

Another chance blown 

shaka likes this

10 minutes ago, JograBear said:

How can he keep picking Ojo who offers nothing and all moves break down when he gets the ball. 

Because if he's not picked for a certain number of games we owe Liverpool money.

Tav has a mentality issue. 

He seems to make all his mistakes in big games at the “lively” away grounds. 

Not strong enough to be a captain of a title winning side, needs to realise when he’s having a bad day and let Barasic take set pieces

7 minutes ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Fuck knows how Ojo is at Liverpool. 

He's no we've fucking got him! or should i say we're stuck with him.