Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

9 hours ago, Smile said:

Behave yourself we have a player who scores in the league every 39 minutes and we brought him on with 81 minutes to go yet you say we wanted to win the game, this second choice stuff is embarrassing as well.

You go back to the scum game if you feel that proves a point but sadly it does not. Gerrard got the system wrong with five in the middle it never changed when Morelos who was on for thirty minutes hardly got the ball either.

Its embarrassing to say that Morelos is our 1st pick and best CF? Are you actually saying that?

You're more mental than I thought but now I get why you'd believe Gerrard is happy with a draw away.

12 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye but mate fuck sake it's the internet, lose your shit and stop being so realistic...

Fair point ..

We're doooomed I say dooooomed 😭😭😭😭

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not if you want to win the title it doesn't.

Hearts are dross and the manner of defeat was disgusting and some just not up to it.

Canny win every game .. 

Tav has rightly come in for some stick but he has bailed us out many times in the past. It therefore seems strange that some players, like Aribo, are revered as the second coming of Jesus, even though they've actually done fuck all for us in the league. Non-existent again yesterday. The hype around him is so unjustified. I couldn't give a toss about his goal against Brazil, likewise Arfield's performance for Canada in midweek. About time these players showed up for US.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its embarrassing to say that Morelos is our 1st pick and best CF? Are you actually saying that?

You're more mental than I thought but now I get why you'd believe Gerrard is happy with a draw away.

Its embarrassing the way you talk about Defoe you knew exactly what I meant stop behaving like some scolded child.

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Goldson shoulda booted the ball and Tav 

They got in each other way again fuck knows what boots tav is wearing but he's slipping all over the place in them.

Prso's headband likes this

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Its embarrassing the way you talk about Defoe you knew exactly what I meant stop behaving like some scolded child.

You've now lost me. Saying Defoe is 2nd choice needs to stop, but he is or usnt our 2nd striker? 

Scolded child? 😂 You're mental man.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've now lost me. Saying Defoe is 2nd choice needs to stop, but he is or usnt our 2nd striker? 

Scolded child? 😂 You're mental man.

I have lost you yet you have still replied.

He's the best striker in the league he's one of two strikers in our team  for me he's much better than Morelos and a more complete striker but they are different players and offer different things. 

We lost to a fucking awful Hearts team.

Our team is full of fucking fairies who don't roll the sleeves up when it matters. Sick of defending the likes of Tavernier when he consistently costs us. 

Mentality was all wrong yesterday, so angry with that performance.

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Our team is full of fucking fairies who don't roll the sleeves up when it matters. Sick of defending the likes of Tavernier when he consistently costs us. 

We never

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Defoe is much better than Morelos and Gerrard is happy with yesterday's draw.

You're no well in the heid.

Much better in every department he scores more in this league  makes more intelligent runs has a great first touch, Morelos is still work in progress and could do with more ball work as his touch needs to improve. 

Both different players but Defoe has been there and done it and it shows.

James Rolle likes this

5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

We didn't lose we drew the game although it did feel like a loss. That Hearts team are awful.

Could it also partially be arrogance? Gerrard has said this is the worst he's seen us play and it coincides with us sitting top for the first time in a while. Maybe the players thought Hearts were shite, the hard bit had been done now (us being top), and this game should be a walk in the park?

It looked from the start we weren't willing to do the unglamorous things to win the game, maybe the players thought they were above all that?

Smile likes this

I thought it might be because we started several players who were on international duty but Tav wasn't and he was pish.  He was total pish but to be fair he didn't hide like Ojo the invisible man.   I thought Kamara and Arfield were brutal and Aribo not up to much either.  Thank fuck for Morelos.

Arfield and Ojo have scored One goal Each  in the league this season even though playing in advanced roles.

Genuinely cannot see the justification for Defoe sitting on bench whilst these two continue to struggle.

Boybluesy likes this

No hiding from the fact that yesterday was bad. If that was a one off then I could live with it but counting the tic game and Bern that's 3 now.

Having said that we may well go to Porto and win. Let's see how they respond.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Goldson shoulda booted the ball and Tav 

Goldson would've gotten the ball if Tav didn't fall on his arse tripping up Goldson in the process, no need for him to be playing CB, no idea what he's doing