*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

11 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’d like to see Aribo given license to play further forward to be honest, I think he’s wasted in the role he’s currently in, he’s still decent but I honestly think he’d be outstanding just behind the striker. 

Does his best work in the final third, the only midfielder who regularly gets beyond the strikers.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Well Dunfermline got a draw after 90 minutes, same with Livi back in April. I wouldn’t be surprised if they won 3/4-0 obviously but they certainly aren’t as feared as they once were. 

Much as I would enjoy seeing it, there will be no dancing in the streets of Ross tonight. THEM have been stung by our impertinence, and they will be out to make a point today. However we are in the happy position now of matters being in our own hands, albeit facing a difficult game tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Scum have won 11/12 home matches since that 0-0 against Livi, Cluj defeat.

I was the first to predict Hibs would get a result and state Livi was a hard fixture as well.

Theres no chance the scum drop points in three games in a row. A newly promoted side who Aberdeen humped 3 nil. Will be very surprised if they dont score 3 at least. 

Honestly don't care much for these type of home games for the scum, 99% they win them. All about us winning at Hearts and staying 2 points clear. Happy to be completely wrong though and today being the 1%.

chewin-the-fat-5adf577a-e25a-4c09-9f76-2

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He had a wain, said he was patching this again a few days ago

Well that's a lie

He was on here less than a year ago posting some creepy shite about how he regretted not speaking to a girl at Ibrox after one of our games because he thought she was perfect or something 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

He's never mentioned once having a partner.

Any of his posts relating to women have always been about ones he wishes he was with or had spoken to

What's actually happened is he's gotten into a civil partnership with his Glaswegian friend @denya

Archived