*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

We need to win comfortably tomorrow, show we can handle the pressure.  Send out a message. 

We really don't. We just need to win.

Historically a difficult place to go. In and out with the 3 points for me. Don't care how we get the win 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Get tore into these cunts. Will never forget them coming to ibrox and acting like the ran it. Can’t stand them.

Highlight for them being better than the worst Rangers team in living memory for one season only. Absolute skid mark of a club. 

12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

My best mate is a season ticket holder at tynecastle and he text me earlier basically saying he expects Rangers to turn then over easily. 

Says that last few games the atmosphere towards Levein has been toxic and if we go ahead they will be baying for him. 

Reading they haven't won at home since March.

I'm expecting them to park the bus tomorrow. Ideally we get an early goal and they crumble in that toxic atmosphere. 

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Reading they haven't won at home since March.

I'm expecting them to park the bus tomorrow. Ideally we get an early goal and they crumble in that toxic atmosphere. 

Think that’s probably key to how tomorrow pans out mate, early goal for us and I think we stroll it, longer it takes to break them down the harder it’ll be. 

Archived