Dodoo adamant Bolton switch isn't a step down

.Williamson.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t really understand the fuss about these sorts of statements. What is he supposed to say, “Bolton who are paying my wages are terrible and I’m crying myself to sleep every night?” It’s obviously a step down but he has to say what he has to say. Have no malice towards the player. Was brought in at a time when poor players were signed. Nowhere near the standard required for our current squad and good that he’s been moved on.  Hopefully he can go and have a reasonable career. 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

The obessesion some Rangers fans have with trying to assert the size of the club is positively small time. 

Who gives a fuck what anyone else thinks?

We don’t need to assert anything the size of the club is a fact.

Suspicious statement from you IMO

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Seems bitter

Doesnt seem to be bitter to me, hes hardly going to come to a new club and then say it's a step down, he knows it is and everyone else does but hed get slated by his new clubs fans if he said it was a step down

Just now, Willis said:

Doesnt seem to be bitter to me, hes hardly going to come to a new club and then say it's a step down, he knows it is and everyone else does but hed get slated by his new clubs fans if he said it was a step down

They don't have many fans he would hardly have heard them 

Let’s face it, if he left football completely after no liking it with us then he’d still be saying it was the right decision.

Just like a burd you’ve chucked, every single time they’ll make it out as if it was their decision in the end, and they’ve made the right decision. Naw it wisney 

I wouldn't expect him to say anything other than that to be fair since that's where he will be plying his trade.

That being said he's just another one in a long line who got the opportunity to pull on the famous jersey despite not being anywhere near good enough. 

Archived