Defoe

Bearsden bear

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sket said:

Nonsense. 

I think he’s done excellently for not having a  constant run in the team for the time he’s been here. I think on occasion his team mates have let him down by not giving him the service he requires - because as everyone knows he’s a different striker to Alfredo - but that’s hardly his fault.

Great guy to have as back up, and who better to hand over his experience and professionalism to the younger players?

On 14/10/2019 at 13:23, Don Bear said:

He's good, but not good enough going forward.

A goal every thirty nine minutes in the league and the top Spfl striker in this league he's better than everyone else so far. Anyone who watches his runs and movement can tell theres no one near him in this league.

Yet you think he's not good enough.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

My admiration for the man is growing daily, a genuine decent guy.

Agreed, it's a privilege to have someone of his proven ability, work ethic and fitness and above all genuine human decency at the club. A bona fide role model to all the players (young and old) and to the fans, a real legend in the making for us so let's hope he stays on. 

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Agreed, it's a privilege to have someone of his proven ability, work ethic and fitness and above all genuine human decency at the club. A bona fide role model to all the players (young and old) and to the fans, a real legend in the making for us so let's hope he stays on. 

Him and Morelos trying to score more than each other can only be good for Rangers.

23 hours ago, Smile said:

A goal every thirty nine minutes in the league and the top Spfl striker in this league he's better than everyone else so far. Anyone who watches his runs and movement can tell theres no one near him in this league.

Yet you think he's not good enough.

I don't care who you are what league you play in, that's an incredible stat.

23 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

100% spot on mate, club would be crazy not to extend his stay here. There simply are no negatives to him being involved with Rangers. 

6 minutes ago, Copeland1983 said:

Sheer class on and off the field.

Suspect he wishes he had joined us years ago.

Finally a stage worthy of a his talent.  Fantastic signing.

He’s stated a while back he wished he’d signed for us five years ago, and if things were as they are now then fair enough, but there is not one scenario you can come up with that sees him running out in the third division up here in his prime 😃

13 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

I don't care who you are what league you play in, that's an incredible stat.

Fucking Roy of the rovers stuff mate. I doubt there is a striker in world football at this point that can match that in this current season. 

Archived