Porto match ,Lanzarote

magic8ball

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Find a stream on your phone or tablet.

Il probably do that for the Motherwell game ,but fancy a trip to the boozer for the Porto game ,iv only ever saw 1 Rangers match while on Holiday and that was the Hamilton game in our first game back in the top division ,It’s usually close season or coincide with international week when I’m away 

Go to the Bluebells Puerto del carmen  but get there early as always busy when our games are on. Kenny  and the team always make you welcome . We  will be back over in Nov it’s a great pub  to watch all the games with you own 🇬🇧
Arthurs bar is nice as well it’s a Man  city pub but have a lot of Rangers stuff up on the wall / ceiling   as well and will put our game on 1 screen if city playing  and the ppl are really nice as well.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Been to both. Going back to lanzarote in November. Been to tenerife too.

Used suncream on all those holidays. 

We went a full week last June without suncream in Tenerife, constantly overcast, the sun popped out for 2hrs on the last day and we got fried 😂

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I’m away next week and looking for the best place to watch the Porto match ,staying in Puerto Del Carmen ,iv never been to Lanazarote before 

As others have said bluebells is the only place to watch the bears in Lanzarote close to the old town but on the strip, be early but cos when it’s at capacity the gate get dubbed, got good food aswell bonus ball is the rolls n sq sausage cany beat it 

think Kenny (the owner) has an account on here, I know he’s on ff 

Bluebells in puerto del carmen is the place to see the Rangers. As others have said, kenny and staff make you welcome and the food is decent. Also big Charles the looky looky guy is brand new! Surprisingly knows all the Rangers songs. Anything for a sale eh!!! 🇬🇧 

On 15/10/2019 at 01:03, Kitey79 said:

Bluebells in puerto del carmen is the place to see the Rangers. As others have said, kenny and staff make you welcome and the food is decent. Also big Charles the looky looky guy is brand new! Surprisingly knows all the Rangers songs. Anything for a sale eh!!! 🇬🇧 

He’s Been telling me for the last 7 yr it’s Ali baba, He’s a fucking pain in the arse!! 

for years  it’s the same shitey patter fae the first time a met him😂

“i used to live in paisley road west, no 1690”

step into my shop, fuck off ali ya pest of fuck!

2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

He’s Been telling me for the last 7 yr it’s Ali baba, He’s a fucking pain in the arse!! 

for years  it’s the same shitey patter fae the first time a met him😂

“i used to live in paisley road west, no 1690”

step into my shop, fuck off ali ya pest of fuck!

I’ve been to puerta Del carmen a few times and obviously the bluebells a good few times. The guys sound mate but like you say he’s non stop with the same patter! Decent enough boy. Told me when I was there last time he had 10 kids??!!! Cunts only early 30’s as well mate!

2 hours ago, Kitey79 said:

I’ve been to puerta Del carmen a few times and obviously the bluebells a good few times. The guys sound mate but like you say he’s non stop with the same patter! Decent enough boy. Told me when I was there last time he had 10 kids??!!! Cunts only early 30’s as well mate!

And his wife stays in Africa but he stays in Lanzarote😂 he’s Awrite but tbh he’s just wan of they typical bullshitting cunts trying to rob you of yer money, tell him yer prattled but an he’ll leave ye alone after showing you every thing in his bumbag😂

Archived