Hearts Emails Out.

ForeverAndEver

Got an e-mail saying they are pleased to provide an East Stand ticket

Never not  received a ticket for a final or semi before, and haven't missed a game at home in any cup in years, so was surprised not to get one initially.

Certainly gives me concerns re the final if we get there!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got this.
We are pleased to inform you that we have received an additional allocation of tickets for the above game. These tickets will be made available for sale to Season Ticket holders who have not already been allocated a ticket via the Semi Final / Final Priority continuous credit card scheme.

Due to the extremely limited availability, only one ticket can be purchased per Season Ticket. To purchase a ticket from 9am Thursday 24 October, please call the Rangers Ticket Hotline on 0871 702 1972, option 1 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras) or for online sales click here.

Prices are as follows:

•    West/East Stand Clear View - £25 Adults / £10 Under 16s or 65+
•    North/South Stand Clear View - £30 Adults
•    West/East Stand Restricted View - £22 Adults / £7 Under 16s or 65+
•    North/South Stand Restricted View - £27 Adults

Please ensure you check your details carefully during purchase, i.e. sales level, mailing address, as due to the high volume of incoming calls and emails we are experiencing, we will not be able to rectify any errors before tickets are posted.

If you have chosen to collect your tickets, please be aware that tickets will only be issued on production of your Season Ticket Smartcard and the Smartcards of any friends and family whose tickets you may also be collecting. Tickets will be available for collection from 9am on Tuesday 29 October.

If you have require any further information or assistance, please email your enquiry to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk. 

Thank you for your continued support.

Rangers Ticket Centre

15 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Brilliant. So the cccs have all got a ticket which means there’s a better chance for the cccs in the final

Don’t think it makes a difference.  Sure there are some who missed out on semis and the final recently.  
Anyway looks like we will have the West, the North, half the lower South, all the upper South and half the East. Bring it on. 

12 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Don’t think it makes a difference.  Sure there are some who missed out on semis and the final recently.  
Anyway looks like we will have the West, the North, half the lower South, all the upper South and half the East. Bring it on. 

Makes a massive difference tbh

4 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

Any idea how many tickets we have sold for this ?

26k first draft and 9k second draft I believe. Hearts had only sold 8k end of last week, so still every chance we may get some more? Would be very short notice though.

Mate is a Jambo and says they are getting sold a block at a time.

17 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Has anyone else not received their ticket through post yet ?

Fuck all yet mate! I paid the £7 special delivery and all I've had is an email last Wednesday with a tracking number. When I click on the link for the tracking number it says they are still waiting on the delivery from Rangers. If I don't have any further communication today then I'll contact Rangers tomorrow as all of my mates have got theirs. 

Archived