Next three game (predictions)

gogzy

Stolen from Twitter.......

Next three are...

Hears Away. - Rangers win

Porto Away - Hopeful for a draw

Motherwell Home - Rangers win

Overall 7 from 9, with 6 in the league.  I think that would be very bloody good.

Thoughts?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

I would take that now if offered 👍

Definitely, the scum have it easy looking at their fixtures but I hope our current league position gives us the motivation and determination to stay there.

We shouldn't fear anyone or losing our lead.

I’ve not really thought about the Porto game am more interested in hearts first. We take 6 points in league then i will be more than happy. Looking ahead December is tough away game wise so we need to keep the run going rotation with squad should keep us fresh for next few weeks n months. My goal would be us still top going into winter break 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

This sums it up for me.

As long as we don't get embarrassed in Europe I really don't care this season. Just want to win the league 

Europe is a bonus.

Getting there was fantastic financially but we’ve got ourself into a great position in league and that should be priority.

Hearts are struggling so I hope we can go there and beat them comfortably.

I know Porto are a top team but if we’re going to qualify for the next round we need to win two of our remaining four games.  I hope we go there and just go for it.  Feyenoord beat them so why can’t we?

Motherwell are in good for right now but we should have more than enough to turn them over at Ibrox.

If we can beat Hearts and Motherwell that will be 9 league wins from our opening 10 games.  That’s the type of consistency we’ve been after for years.  It’s league winning form.  

7 hours ago, gogzy said:

Stolen from Twitter.......

Next three are...

Hears Away. - Rangers win

Porto Away - Hopeful for a draw

Motherwell Home - Rangers win

Overall 7 from 9, with 6 in the league.  I think that would be very bloody good.

Thoughts?

Would be very pleased with that.

Some on here thinking we will pump Hearts, I think it will be tight but we will edge it by the odd goal.

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Would be very pleased with that.

Some on here thinking we will pump Hearts, I think it will be tight but we will edge it by the odd goal.

Hearts only have 6 points.  They’ve been absolutely shite so far.

Archived