Alfredo starts vs Algeria

philiprfc

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely pleased for him, it’s good for the club too,Β and what makes it even Β better is the fact that there are people out there so rattled by his presence in Great Britain and playing for us,Β that they are salivating at the incredibly vain hope beyond hope,Β that he will arrested and deported as an illegal immigrant!Β 

The dopey, window licking, smelly, unwashed, quarter witted, failed agrarian fuck nuggets!

Once Alfredo gets his first against them there will be no stopping him.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyο»ΏArse said:

I'll take that type winner from him against the scum any day of the week.

He's getting into those positions a lot more now.

Hate international football but I'm genuinely chuffed for the boy

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I feel absolutely brilliant for defending the wee man to fuck last year after that mongo bastard brown got him sent off.Β 

If he leaves I hope he takes me with him and leaves his Mrs :lol:

I’m starting to think all the times you said your boy loves him you where actually talking about yourself :lol:

what a player he’s become, he must put the fucking fear of god into defenders. He can also be put in the β€˜clinical’ bracket for me now.Β 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I feel absolutely brilliant for defending the wee man to fuck last year after that mongo bastard brown got him sent off.Β 

If he leaves I hope he takes me with him and leaves his Mrs :lol:

I was one of the ones thinking we should cash in on him because I thought he'd struggle changing his attitude and temper. I was definitely wrong. I can't believe how quickly he's turned things around for himself. Things just keep getting better and better for him. Long may it continue.

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That goal looks a shiter too but the instinct to get there is what I like about it.Β 

I think it's difficult to see what's going on, but it was a decent header by him, and very quick reaction to hit it on the rebound.Β 

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I was one of the ones thinking we should cash in on him because I thought he'd struggle changing his attitude and temper. I was definitely wrong. I can't believe how quickly he's turned things around for himself. Things just keep getting better and better for him. Long may it continue.

Seems to be a suggestion coming out of Rangers that DC was the downfall of him. As he could speak Spanish the wee man wasn't really integrating with the squad and getting involved. Now DC is gone the wee man is involved in all the noise ups and looks to be fucking loving it here.

Not saying DC done anything wrong but I think it was a comfort for Alfie someone could understand himΒ 

9 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I’m starting to think all the times you said your boy loves him you where actually talking about yourself :lol:

what a player he’s become, he must put the fucking fear of god into defenders. He can also be put in the β€˜clinical’ bracket for me now.Β 

I genuinely do love him mate. From the day he got here you could see he had all the potential in the world but SG and his staff have taken Alfie to a new level and he's fucking frightening now.

First player I've idolised in my adult life I think :lol:

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seems to be a suggestion coming out of Rangers that DC was the downfall of him. As he could speak Spanish the wee man wasn't really integrating with the squad and getting involved. Now DC is gone the wee man is involved in all the noise ups and looks to be fucking loving it here.

Not saying DC done anything wrong but I think it was a comfort for Alfie someone could understand himΒ 

Love it when he phoned Defoe after he had the wee bump in his car and said "you ok bro" then basically hung up.

Hero.

Archived