Alfredo starts vs Algeria

philiprfc

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

He's getting into those positions a lot more now.

Hate international football but I'm genuinely chuffed for the boy

He is. Hes also hitting the target more often rather than last year when there was (silly) selfishness and shooting from ridiculous angles.

The maturity since the summer in his play, finishing and level headedness is no fluke - he himself and our management team deserve huge credit.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

By fuck i hope he scores the winner against the tarriers at Hampden.

I will be crying if he does..

It is essential he does as apparently he isn't any good until he has scored against the mighty celtic. 

5 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

What’s this mate.

Defoe was involved in a car crash in Glasgow as he made his way home last week, with the 36-year-old and the other parties involved mercifully escaping the incident with minor injuries.

Among the many goodwill messages and calls Defoe received, perhaps the funniest, and most abrupt, came from his close friend and fellow Rangers striker, Alfredo Morelos.

“I got so many messages, especially from all of the boys,” he said.

“Buff (Morelos) called me, he was at home with his friend. A voice said: 'Bro, are you OK'? I said: 'Who's that'? He said: 'It's Alfredo'.

“Then his friend came on and explained that he just wanted to check I was OK. He gave Alfredo the phone back and he said: 'OK bro, bye'.

“I was laughing. But all the lads were great, checking I was alright.”

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Defoe was involved in a car crash in Glasgow as he made his way home last week, with the 36-year-old and the other parties involved mercifully escaping the incident with minor injuries.

Among the many goodwill messages and calls Defoe received, perhaps the funniest, and most abrupt, came from his close friend and fellow Rangers striker, Alfredo Morelos.

“I got so many messages, especially from all of the boys,” he said.

“Buff (Morelos) called me, he was at home with his friend. A voice said: 'Bro, are you OK'? I said: 'Who's that'? He said: 'It's Alfredo'.

“Then his friend came on and explained that he just wanted to check I was OK. He gave Alfredo the phone back and he said: 'OK bro, bye'.

“I was laughing. But all the lads were great, checking I was alright.”

He just makes me smile.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Seems to be a suggestion coming out of Rangers that DC was the downfall of him. As he could speak Spanish the wee man wasn't really integrating with the squad and getting involved. Now DC is gone the wee man is involved in all the noise ups and looks to be fucking loving it here.

Not saying DC done anything wrong but I think it was a comfort for Alfie someone could understand him 

Noticed that in one of Stevies interviews the other week, when he mentioned how much Buff was getting involved with all the dressing room banter and talking to everyone now. We have a couple of players and coaches that speak Spanish, but the best way to learn a language is to speak it constantly even if you make a cunt of it half the time. 
Will actually cry when he leaves. 

Archived