Rangers - alleged cover up - BBC rebutted by club

RangersMedia

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think that’s what any statement should be saying, short and sweet but straight to the point ‘the club acknowledge the bbc article and back a full UK government independent inquiry into all historical  allegations and recent convictions’.

Correct ,time to end the innuendo 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

Can't agree wi you on that mate,hiding the truth is what the Tims have done for years,we have to be open in this case and hope the whole truth comes out. People only need open the BBC football/news app and they'll see this hi-lited,strange there has hardly been a mention about CFC and child rape/abuse for many months and even then it was 'alleged' 😞

I'm not saying hide anything. I'm saying theres a 200 plus page on here in a fairly unvisited part of the forum that no-one now reads apart from regulars.  We're great at playing by forum rules even if info to attack our enemies on social media isnt common knowledge to most because of where its located.

Go onto a scum / hivs forum and search for discussions on child sex abuse and there is nothing about their own issues. There now will be about this.

Imo if we're talking about sexual abuse, why are we the only dafties front and centre discussing our own allegations. Why are we the ones who will have allegations about our club discussed front and centre giving easy ammo to be used on social media against us. Which by tomorrow it will. We're going to be quoted negatively, or quotes used to align us to the scum. We're going to do harm to ourselves, but hey, Bears Den for Rangers abuse allegations whilst hunt the forum for everyone elses. 

And we wonder why we get what upon more than any other cunts whilst giving them the bat to beat us with. 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Full open investigation into all clubs is now required ,

For long and weary many bears have been asking why our board haven’t said anything about the way the tarriers are trying to wriggle out of their industrial sized problem ,but let’s face it our board or any other board with any self respect would never indulge in such a thing ,lieswell and co are a different breed and would stoop to any lengths as we have already witnesses through recent times ,secret investigation separate entity  etc ,

Now our board has the opertunity to back claims for an independent enquiry ,

that way nobody has anything to hide ,as it stands in reality the tarriers have nothing to hide ,everybody knows they rehired a paedophile who offended again ,only problem is nobody wants to do anything about it ,

Have to disagree mate. We have nothing to hide of that I am most confident, but any full on inquiry, the media would immediately focus on us such is the narrative and twist and play on every word inferring guilt just like they have done with this article, when in reality innocent and then playing out in parallel just how well nonce fc handled things and are Scotland's leading club in safeguarding. I could write the fucking script.

I say the authorities do their fucking job and have every nonce fc child rapist brought to book. There are 14 names held by the  victims solicitors and every last one along with nonce fc punished to the full, including footballing sanctions. The evidence is all there, but not one willing to do their job.

I would say an inquiry into all clubs is exactly what the haters want to deflect from their own, to let even more time pass in the hope that others fall foul, leaving the football authorities powrless to do anything.

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

To conclude, I just fucking hate taigs. The evidence shows they are tarred with the paedophile brush both within and outwith football. Such is the mentality, now everyone must be tarred with the same, particularly us whom they hate the most. They will contrive every which way they can to bring us down. It makes them feel better. Brush off the guilt and spread the label, contiminating every cunt in the process.  They are a cancer of society who badly need resected. 

This thread has gained pace since I last looked in early today, admittedly not read through the majority of the pages. Regardless of any media driven supposition or speculation in trying to tarnish or associate Rangers with the travesty from the East end, this is an allegation which has been answered at the initial time of asking, ‘reported’ of the lack of police records is not down to the club. 

No comparison with the numerous convictions from their club and youth staff, or the same M.O.  in child abuse as their religion of choice, ask for silence, cover up and move on. Nor the re-employment of abusers or multi million pound payments to their company.

I read on another thread that the abuse cases were starting soon if not already underway, what a coincidence I’ve read a number of ‘ love in’ stories (STV website, DR and Sun on line,) re them over the last few days and surprise,  surprise this now appears.

Disgusted with this, need a full statement from the club and as we’re now being accused of impropriety towards children, go on the front foot and demand a full public enquiry in to all clubs and allegations...

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

If anyone has Mark Daly on  their Twitter, send him this:

B5-B227-AA-488-E-4-E23-883-B-862-D42-DCB

Today’s bbc article states ‘Neely would carry on abusing at Rangers until a complaint was made in 1991 which led to his dismissal’ surely this is the same as what the DR had to apologise for ?

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You'd think now would be the time for all out war against the BBC... 

To run with what they did as a headline is pretty defamatory. The matter was passed to the appropriate authorities, there was no cover up. Just because the club decided not to shout it from the rooftops and air dirty laundry in public, it doesn't class as a cover up. 

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

To run with what they did as a headline is pretty defamatory. The matter was passed to the appropriate authorities, there was no cover up. Just because the club decided not to shout it from the rooftops and air dirty laundry in public, it doesn't class as a cover up. 

I think should sue the cunts for slander.

Archived