Rangers - alleged cover up - BBC rebutted by club

RangersMedia

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring them on because we are not scum.

If anyone at Rangers covered this up they will.be brought to task , outed forever and hopefully punished by law and made.to compensate victims.

Even.if it was walter smith or graeme souness. No one is above Rangers and no one will.make us change our values, we wontprotect those that are hurting and abusing.children , or covering it up. We are not like celtic.

Let them launch a public inquiry. We wont deny it. We wont go hounding.victims or dishing out death threats to those trying to bring about justice.

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

To run with what they did as a headline is pretty defamatory. The matter was passed to the appropriate authorities, there was no cover up. Just because the club decided not to shout it from the rooftops and air dirty laundry in public, it doesn't class as a cover up. 

For sure, but such is the narrative, we could be curing cancer and giving sight to the blnd and we would  still be portrayed the devil incarnate. We must be labelled and potrayed to do no right, such is the mindset of the taig as they crave to be what they never can be. Us!

As for the cunt who penned the article, I'd gladly skin the cunt alive. These are evil depraved people.

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Smashing. Any cunt that supports any other club in Scotland or worse uk or abroad that googles what Rangers are involved in and want to see what were saying about it (to use against us on SM no doubt) will see us talking about allegations against us and no other cunts particularly those across the city.

Go into other forums and their allegations even proven criminality aren't discussed publicly. Whilst we are the gift that keeps on giving.  Fucking suicidal rules over common sense bollocks on here.

So rather than discuss it openly you'd prefer us to hide it away on another part of the forum? No thanks.

It's Rangers related and should be discussed in the Rangers part of the forum. The shite about the tarriers has no place here. It's pretty simple.

50 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

None of that makes sense, I'm not accusing anyone of lying (I don't even know if Walter or Souness have ever even commented on this publicly?) and I've already said that I believe the truth to the original statement - but it doesn't matter what I believe, or what you believe. What matters is that we prove beyond any doubt that we took the correct steps (which is what the current board said), because as we speak there are people gunning for us about this, and if the board have said they understand we went to the police - well we need to prove it, because if we don't, the blanks will be filled in for us (already started) and we'll be left open to media attacks, potential legal action or other sanctions (SFA are currently doing a review - who knows what they might do or what conclusions they might yet draw).

So you won’t take the word of a Rangers Board member and the above mentioned 2 Rangers Legends. 

Why not just say that. 

The SFA will do fuck all. 

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Absolutely. There is no basis for their headline and I'm sure the clubs legal team will be on the case. 

I fucking hope so. I wish to fuck we got on the front foot in dealing with these bastards, instead of the constant rear guard actions when the damage has been done.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you won’t take the word of a Rangers Board member and the above mentioned 2 Rangers Legends. 

Why not just say that. 

The SFA will do fuck all. 

I'd reply but it's fairly obvious you aren't reading what I'm saying

This coming out now tells me something big is about to drop across the city.  It also  makes me pretty confident that it's the only incident we're involved in with regards to this as they keep re hashing the same incident over and over again rather than coming out with anything new. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

What was said that was worthy of a ban ?

There's people on here saying it requires further investigation. That insinuates that the people who've said that it was reported to the police are lying. Those people who are being accused of lying, insinuated or otherwise, are 2 Rangers legends both of whom have excellent reputations as both football men and human beings in general and not just in Scottish football but world football.

I'll just wire onto a Rangers forum and call Walter Smith and Graeme Souness liars and by implication protectors of a child rapist.

Swing the fucken hammer I say. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

For sure, but such is the narrative, we could be curing cancer and giving sight to the blnd and we would  still be portrayed the devil incarnate. We must be labelled and potrayed to do no right, such is the mindset of the taig as they crave to be what they never can be. Us!

As for the cunt who penned the article, I'd gladly skin the cunt alive. These are evil depraved people.

I agree mate, we cant seem to do any right according to the likes of BBC Scotland. It's frustrating, I certainly don't expect a media love in on all things Rangers but I would hope to have impartial agenda free coverage from what is a public funded broadcaster.

Fuck them though, Rangers will be around long after no marks like Daly and gollum are gone and will make more of a defining mark on history than they ever will.

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

So rather than discuss it openly you'd prefer us to hide it away on another part of the forum? No thanks.

It's Rangers related and should be discussed in the Rangers part of the forum. The shite about the tarriers has no place here. It's pretty simple.

I've done my bit to push on social media what our haters have concealed. Much of the info is on a thread that 90% of folk on here wont have bothered even visiting for months let alone pushing for an independent enquiry.

Yet on here, our main section and the one with hunners of visitors,  already theres throbbers condemning the club, demanding apologies, giving ammo that will be used to say even Rangers fans are disgusted by the clubs actions. Despite no proof, no independent investigation, and a hatred of Rangers.

But aye Bears Den and all that. I'll leave you guys to it, to enjoy giving ammo in a way no other club's supporters do to its haters and detractors. I'm out.

43 minutes ago

Rangers response to Mark Daly's Gordon Neely article

‘BBC Scotland’s reporting on these horrific incidents and, in particular, its sensationalist and unfair accusation of a cover up by Rangers is disgraceful. 

'Rangers based its prior description as to what occurred on trusted first-hand accounts from those with personal knowledge of what took place and the appropriate steps taken at that time. To suggest, as BBC Scotland’s Mark Daly has done, that these are invalidated by a short, filler piece in the Rangers News written almost 30 years ago by someone who clearly had no knowledge of the events, or the reasons for Neely’s sacking is nonsense. Indeed, it is shameful.

'BBC Scotland has a history of inaccurate reporting when commenting on Rangers and a string of apologies given to Rangers by BBC Scotland in recent times is clear evidence of this. However, on a matter of such gravity we do not think it is unreasonable to expect better than Mr Daly’s report.

'The important people here are the victims of abuse and we owe it to them to deal sensitively and supportively with the issues they raise. 

'Rangers will do all it can to assist in offering support and counselling to anyone affected. Their wellbeing should be at the centre of every right thinking person’s concern. 

'Ridiculous claims of a cover up against those seeking to deal with such matters in a sensitive manner suggests sensationalism and in this instance point to a desire to attack Rangers as being more important to those reporting these horrific incidents than looking after the victims of abuse.’

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

There's people on here saying it requires further investigation. That insinuates that the people who've said that it was reported to the police are lying. Those people who are being accused of lying, insinuated or otherwise, are 2 Rangers legends both of whom have excellent reputations as both football men and human beings in general and not just in Scottish football but world football.

I'll just wire onto a Rangers forum and call Walter Smith and Graeme Souness liars and by implication protectors of a child rapist.

Swing the fucken hammer I say. 

All the info the club have released tonight and previously on this must have followed an investigation, an investigation which I would like to think is already formalised by our club or previous insurers.

5 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

This coming out now tells me something big is about to drop across the city.  It also  makes me pretty confident that it's the only incident we're involved in with regards to this as they keep re hashing the same incident over and over again rather than coming out with anything new. 

Nail on the head mate. I said same tonight when this came out.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

This is wrong regardless how long ago it was, the last line wasn’t required

176FE5A8-E59F-4F51-B154-9390DEC633A0.jpeg

Is this what the bbc and Daly and using to to try and align us with the beasts from the East? This? Seriously? Imo this is a standard template for anyone who has left an organisation under a cloud. This is without causing mass hysteria among parents and players alike when nothing at the time was probably proven without doubt. Aresholes... The gloves are off Rangers... over to you!!

Archived