Rangers - alleged cover up - BBC rebutted by club

RangersMedia

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

I don't buy newspapers and haven't for a long time, just wondering if any have printed the Rangers statement. 

Some papers have printed it but the bbc haven’t broadcasted it afaik, they were quick to broadcast the allegation though.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

redtops haven't touched the story that I can see

Not that I buy any

I saw it on The Sun’s website last night. Not sure if it’s in the actual paper. 

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Some papers have printed it but the bbc haven’t broadcasted it afaik, they were quick to broadcast the allegation though.

I was scanning BBC text on TV for general news  about 1pm and it was in the 'Glasgow and West ' of the Scottish page but not in the 'Scottish' headlines section, I have just gone back on and it's been taken off.

1 minute ago, rbt1548 said:

I was scanning BBC text on TV for general news  about 1pm and it was in the 'Glasgow and West ' of the Scottish page but not in the 'Scottish' headlines section, I have just gone back on and it's been taken off.

Everyone and their granny would have seen it on the news last night, the damage has been done, no rebuttal has been on the radio today, expect it’s the same on the tv, however they may surprise us tonight.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Added to the original story apparently, they've done this because they know most people won't read the story again. Sleekit eh ?

Yip.  No headline news kicking Brexit into second spot with the response from us.  Unlike that report yesterday.

The Clubs statement is spot in especially the last part

If these cunts want to start this shit then let them. Rangers should be leading a campaign to investigate all cases of child abuse in Scottish football and well see who wants to jump on that bandwagon

39 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

42 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There ye go...

BDC30631-F126-4583-9606-79C69BE074B0.jpeg

79B32A1C-5FAD-4E73-AC18-92C36176A9EB.jpeg

Shower of fucking sons of whores. I said to the mrs yesterday who knows nothing about this shit that they'd print our response in some shitty wee paragraph in the middle of the paper. We should never let any of these bastards into Ibrox again, our media should be completely in-house. Its 2019, the papers are going bust, the tv news has turned to sensationalism, we dont need to be working with them. We should never give them another interview again

34 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m 100% in favour of Rangers leading the way here. Open the doors for a public investigation, start the ball that is going to hurt far more than us by the time it stops rolling.

I agree, but do not hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

I do hope I am wrong and our board finally go for them in a big way. 

Good response by the club, The BBC are an absolute Disgrace and we should now be taking legal action as this is not an isolated incident. 

We now have to be looking for an enquiry into every Club in Scotland. And our board need to be vocal in this. The tarriers have had how many convictions of promenant people within their organisation. There has been nothing but silence and the authorities in Scotland with the exception of 1 MSP have been complicent in helping them. 

That is the story not some nonce who had been abusing at Hibs who knew and did not inform the authorities or his future employers.  

Archived