Sign in to follow this  
psb07158

Rangers - alleged cover up - BBC rebutted by club

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

No BBC news reporting our statement then?

I don't buy newspapers and haven't for a long time, just wondering if any have printed the Rangers statement. 

Just now, glasgow argyle said:

I don't buy newspapers and haven't for a long time, just wondering if any have printed the Rangers statement. 

Not read anything today mate.  Just the news in and back from work today.  Nothing  mentioned. 

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Typical lazy journalism from the cunts. Rangers rebuttal should’ve been separate from original story. 

Yes but they stick it right in the middle of the original 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

redtops haven't touched the story that I can see

Not that I buy any

I saw it on The Sun’s website last night. Not sure if it’s in the actual paper. 

eejay the dj likes this

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Some papers have printed it but the bbc haven’t broadcasted it afaik, they were quick to broadcast the allegation though.

I was scanning BBC text on TV for general news  about 1pm and it was in the 'Glasgow and West ' of the Scottish page but not in the 'Scottish' headlines section, I have just gone back on and it's been taken off.

1 minute ago, rbt1548 said:

I was scanning BBC text on TV for general news  about 1pm and it was in the 'Glasgow and West ' of the Scottish page but not in the 'Scottish' headlines section, I have just gone back on and it's been taken off.

Everyone and their granny would have seen it on the news last night, the damage has been done, no rebuttal has been on the radio today, expect it’s the same on the tv, however they may surprise us tonight.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Added to the original story apparently, they've done this because they know most people won't read the story again. Sleekit eh ?

Yip.  No headline news kicking Brexit into second spot with the response from us.  Unlike that report yesterday.

39 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50087600

rbt1548 likes this

42 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There ye go...

BDC30631-F126-4583-9606-79C69BE074B0.jpeg

79B32A1C-5FAD-4E73-AC18-92C36176A9EB.jpeg

Shower of fucking sons of whores. I said to the mrs yesterday who knows nothing about this shit that they'd print our response in some shitty wee paragraph in the middle of the paper. We should never let any of these bastards into Ibrox again, our media should be completely in-house. Its 2019, the papers are going bust, the tv news has turned to sensationalism, we dont need to be working with them. We should never give them another interview again

Bad Robot and GWR1979 like this