Press Conference : Gerrard and Katic

Virtuoso

4 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I  think so mate, remember he's not just young but hes from a different culture as well as handling an untrustworthy media in a different country speaking not his first language fpr an employer which gets millions of social media hits a day.

I went to Lithuania with the wife a year back and asked her why everyone looked unhappy and grim, she said it's just not in the culture to smile. She also said if you go about smiling at people and being courteous like in we normally do in the UK they'll think you're mad.

I finally understood when I opened a door open for a woman at Vilnius bus station, and as I tried to follow after her another woman barged in front of me before I could get through the door. What a cunt.

Hopefully she died a painful death soon after. 

I  think so mate, remember he's not just young but hes from a different culture as well as handling an untrustworthy media in a different country speaking not his first language fpr an employer which gets millions of social media hits a day.

I went to Lithuania with the wife a year back and asked her why everyone looked unhappy and grim, she said it's just not in the culture to smile. She also said if you go about smiling at people and being courteous like in we normally do in the UK they'll think you're mad.

I finally understood when I opened a door open for a woman at Vilnius bus station, and as I tried to follow after her another woman barged in front of me before I could get through the door. What a cunt.

I can assure you Lithuanian women on the whole are lovely people . Their culture is simply different . They are shy with strangers .

Can't speak for the men so much ,but the women in Cities like Vilnius,Kaunas, also Tallin and Parnu in  Estonia  . Riga in Latvia .

So  visually beautiful and stylish IMO . And great fun when you don't come across as a European wanting your leg over or guzzling with the bevy.

You get complete ugly fuckers in Scotland and most of the ugly strumpets here are as rude as fuck . . NAILED ON

The difference .. Many of these women in these  foreign Countries look like super models

Our UGLY STRUMPETS think they are super models  and rude as fuck :p:...We have the ugliest women in Europe , probably the world here in Scotland . No doubts

Just my opinion

sweetheart won't talk to me now :mutley:

Your wife was correct,mate, because if you smile at a stranger in any of the Baltic countries, you are looked upon as an imbecile that should be locked up and avoided at all costs. It's a completely different proposition when they get to know you or if you are booked into a hotel, then the real friendliness comes to the surface. Over many years I have enjoyed the company of many Poles, Estonians, Lithuanians, Latvians and  people from all parts of the old Yugoslavia, but you rarely get a smile from them in general conversation.

For anybody going to these countries for the first time, I'll give you a good bit of advice: don't expect any of these cultures to politely queue up for any type of transport, even if you have already booked a seat on a train or an autokar (tour bus) and they haven't, because the fuckers will trample all over you, so just barge in with the rest of them.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I can assure you Lithuanian women on the whole are lovely people . Their culture is simply different . They are shy with strangers .

Can't speak for the men so much ,but the women in Cities like Vilnius,Kaunas, also Tallin and Parnu in  Estonia  . Riga in Latvia .

So  visually beautiful and stylish IMO . And great fun when you don't come across as a European wanting your leg over or guzzling with the bevy.

You get complete ugly fuckers in Scotland and most of the ugly strumpets here are as rude as fuck . . NAILED ON

The difference .. Many of these women in these  foreign Countries look like super models

Our UGLY STRUMPETS think they are super models  and rude as fuck :p:...We have the ugliest women in Europe , probably the world here in Scotland . No doubts

Just my opinion

sweetheart won't talk to me now :mutley:

The first foreign women I went with was Spanish, met her up in the Edinburgh. Was with her for a few years and when we broke up I started working around the UK a bit more. I went with some English women, and yes you get some pretty one's but like you say the attitude... I've never been one who falls over my own feet to do what women want, and so I saw more and more that I didn't like the British mentality of women. Of course, there are lovely British women out there, but you have to be very lucky to find them. 

It's a very strange. That's why I started to go abroad more and actively pursue a relationship with foreign women. They seem to be more open and honest without putting on some kind of I'm mightier than thou attitude, and I find it more interesting sharing things about my culture and their culture. 

Archived