Sign in to follow this  
.Williamson.

Tom English Kilmarnock game comments - Club 1872 Statement

15 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah, completely ignoring the ridiculous bias, his writing is just terrible.

Yes, he's made Pseud's Corner in this week's Private Eye for his report on Scotland's game with Japan in the Rugby World Cup. Says it all really!

These statements followed by apologies are put out simply to damage the club. BBC Scotland knows this and reporters bias are overlooked.

There must be enough of these incidents by now for the clubs lawyers to make a compelling case to the BBC and failing suitable action from them to go to court.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

These statements followed by apologies are put out simply to damage the club. BBC Scotland knows this and reporters bias are overlooked.

There must be enough of these incidents by now for the clubs lawyers to make a compelling case to the BBC and failing suitable action from them to go to court.

The more complaints sent to BBC h.q. the better, surely they must take heed if enough legitimate complaints are upheld. 

45 minutes ago, Sket said:

BBC employees drag our clubs name through the mud.

We release a statement.

BBC 'apologise'.

We release a statement.

BBC apologise.....

And round and round it goes.

Wish we would grow a set and fucking stand up for ourselves,these fenian bastards slap us about while laughing in our faces.

What would you like to see happen?

48 minutes ago, Sket said:

We release a statement.

BBC 'apologise'.

We release a statement.

BBC apologise.....

And round and round it goes.

Wish we would grow a set and fucking stand up for ourselves,these fenian bastards slap us about while laughing in our faces.

Start writing legal letters, the only way to stop it

30 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

The more complaints sent to BBC h.q. the better, surely they must take heed if enough legitimate complaints are upheld. 

Years and years of complaints suggest otherwise

BLUEDIGNITY likes this

3 minutes ago, Sket said:

I'd like to see them all hung as half time entertainment.

Wouldn’t we all mate.

very hard to fight the MSM as obviously they control the media, except BBC where we, the fans, simply have to stop paying the licence, it’s the only leverage we have.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Years and years of complaints suggest otherwise

Correct years of bits of paper and toothless statements amount to a hill of beans whereas the athletic wings tactic of threatening with menace works every time. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

Wouldn’t we all mate.

very hard to fight the MSM as the control the media, except BBC where we, the fans, simply have to stop paying the licence.

The way things are going with regards to peoples feelings about the licence fee, it may not be around too much longer anyway. In the good old days when the UK BBC was fair and impartial then people were willing to pay, however the obvious right on,  lefty attitude of the BBC is becoming more and more obvious by the day, and people (especially those with different political views) will not be prepared to publicly fund a politically motivated and biased national broadcaster.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

The way things are going with regards to peoples feelings about the licence fee, it may not be around too much longer anyway. In the good old days when the UK BBC was fair and impartial then people were willing to pay, however the obvious right on,  lefty attitude of the BBC is becoming more and more obvious by the day, and people (especially those with different political views) will not be prepared to publicly fund a politically motivated and biased national broadcaster.

I could paper my lounge with the threatening letters the cunts have sent me but they’re getting heehaw off me.

The views expressed in the article are those of the contributor and not the BBC.

This is a common excuse of the BBC. They don't care about the integrity of their employees or what they write. All they want is hits. They just want high numbers of people viewing.

BBC Scotland is Biased and Bigoted. There's no chance of winning a court prosection against a journo just because of something he wrote. The only thing that will make them think twice about reporting lies is losing their jobs. And that is not going to happen.

4 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

I also missed this post as I was nipping down to the wine cellar...…...:lol:

4 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

That’s the nearest offie then...

SteveEarle likes this

5 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Sorry, I was in the west wing. Have I missed something. 😁

SteveEarle likes this