Bizarre Rangers merch

feda16

Bottle of whisky with a wee Gio van Bronckhorst inside ha ha. Bought it at a charity so recently for a crazy price along with a signed Mols boot and a belter of a framed Holland tip signed by Ronald de boer, Gio, Numan and Mols. Bank balance took a pasting that day. 

edit: ridiculously I’ve remembered I paid £180 for this wee beauty 😂 although it did come in a nice presentation box signed by the great man. Still weird as fuck though 
646CD28B-FAF0-4636-A8B7-004CBEEE734C.jpeg

I remember back in the 70’s there was a guy who sold “pope on a rope” soap bars  outside Ibrox 😬

They were about twice the size of an egg, and the rope was a noose around the cunts neck. 😁

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’m hoping someone on this forum has a bottle of Rangers Advocaat circa 1999.

Would be absolutely mawkit by now.

Mate it’s howling in date never mind a vintage 😂 drank a bottle years back when we’d cattled every other alcoholic substance in my pals parents gaff, even mortal drunk it tasted like shite. Surely nocunt chooses to drink this as their normal tipple ha ha 

29 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate it’s howling in date never mind a vintage 😂 drank a bottle years back when we’d cattled every other alcoholic substance in my pals parents gaff, even mortal drunk it tasted like shite. Surely nocunt chooses to drink this as their normal tipple ha ha 

When I was at uni most of us worked in pubs but my pal got a job in a more upmarket bar and he thought he was Brian Flanagan.

One night at another pals house he asked if I wanted a “Fluffy Duck”. Aye ok. Tasted it, absolutely barking. What the fuck is this?  Advocaat and Bacardi. What the fuck is Advocaat (having only heard of it in the Rangers shop catalogue)? Eggs and Brandy. WHAT THE FUCK?

The Dutch are wrong yins.

47 minutes ago, feda16 said:

Was wondering what bizarre or wonderful Rangers merch anyone has. I got this years ago from my mother on her travels...

18D5B869-4DC1-4F0A-B61A-17E485CE29FE.jpeg

4E0FC11E-1058-481B-80AA-36DAF18B7134.jpeg

:lol:

I don't know if it's the after affects of the  Advocaat ...... but these wee models look exactly as I remember them back when they played for us ...... especially Big Nacho and Wee Marvin .....  or maybe I'm just being .... a Dick .... :p:

:UK:

1 hour ago, feda16 said:

Was wondering what bizarre or wonderful Rangers merch anyone has. I got this years ago from my mother on her travels...

18D5B869-4DC1-4F0A-B61A-17E485CE29FE.jpeg

4E0FC11E-1058-481B-80AA-36DAF18B7134.jpeg

There’s a shop in Prague that sells them btw. Handpainted Russian dolls of thousands of sports teams from all over the world.

The Novo one looks like a racist caricature from a Dixie newspaper 😂 

7 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There’s a shop in Prague that sells them btw. Handpainted Russian dolls of thousands of sports teams from all over the world.

The Novo one looks like a racist caricature from a Dixie newspaper 😂 

Actually will be from there, pretty sure she picked them up from the Czech Republic 

20 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Bottle of whisky with a wee Gio van Bronckhorst inside ha ha. Bought it at a charity so recently for a crazy price along with a signed Mols boot and a belter of a framed Holland tip signed by Ronald de boer, Gio, Numan and Mols. Bank balance took a pasting that day. 

edit: ridiculously I’ve remembered I paid £180 for this wee beauty 😂 although it did come in a nice presentation box signed by the great man. Still weird as fuck though 
646CD28B-FAF0-4636-A8B7-004CBEEE734C.jpeg

Is he pissin oot the tap? 🤣

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Once you bypass the Hummel gear in the shop in town , it’s a sea of bizarreness, can see the buyer certainly has an eye for fashion 😂 , absolute honking and a riddy to the club 

Was in there today for first time.

Good selection of strips and training gear. Some of the non football stuff is pretty dubious. Wool v-neck jumpers with a  large Rangers crest? Where would you wear it to?  

Archived